2 bedroom town house for saleAlbert Simmons Way, Burley In Wharfedale, Ilkley
Sold STC £180,000
- Modern Two Bedroom Mews Town House
- Superb Buy To Let/FTB Home/Retirement Home
- Modern & Stylish Living
- Central Burley Location
- Parking & Communal Grounds
We are delighted to offer for sale an exceptional modern mews town house which offers generous and stylish living accommodation. With having two double bedrooms both with ensuites, and a modern fitted kitchen, viewing of this beautiful home is strongly encouraged to avoid any disappointment.
***OFFERED WITH NO ONWARD CHAIN***
An impressive former Victorian school house which has been developed in recent years into an extremely sought after exclusive residential development which is located in the heart of the popular village of Burley. Burley provides a range of delightful amenities which include 2 highly regarded primary schools, local shops,village pubs and eateries, and a useful train line which commutes to both Leeds and Bradford. The village neighbours both the market town of Otley and the desirable spa town of Ilkley, which is famous for its Grove shopping parade, and the beautiful; Ilkley Moor. This superb home offers potential buyers ready to move into stylish accommodation which comprises of two double en-suite bedrooms, a modern fitted kitchen, a generous living room and study area. Viewing of this charming property is strongly recommended to appreciate the generous internal space on offer, the investment potential, and its superb central village location. Offered for sale with No Chain.
External steps lead to a communal entrance security door which opens onto an inner passage way with attractive flooring.
Viewers are welcomed into the property via a private entrance, which opens into:
Lounge 21' 3" x 14' 1" ( 6.48m x 4.29m )
Featuring double glazed windows to the front, this generously sized open plan lounge diner is flooded with natural light. Its proportions offer flexible accommodation and further benefits from having television, Sky and Phone connections along with wall mounted electric heaters.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 7' 6" ( 3.02m x 2.29m )
A beautifully presented modern fitted kitchen which features a range of white gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces over. Additional highlights include a sink and drainer, integrated electric oven and hob, washing machine and dishwasher, and integral fridge freezer. A built in wine rack further adds to this stunning kitchens overall charm.
Study Area 6' 10" x 6' 6" ( 2.08m x 1.98m )
Located off the lounge, this useful space is accessed via an integral glazed door. A useful under stairs storage cupboard and meter cupboard can also be found.
A downstairs cloakroom comprising of a low flush w/c, and a wash hand basin.
Staircase access leads to:
Master Bedroom 12' 3" x 12' 1" ( 3.73m x 3.68m )
Having a double glazed window to the front, this generous master bedroom further benefits from having an attractive built in wardrobe with shelving, and an electric heater.
A modern bathroom suite which comprises of a bath with shower over, low flush w/c, wash hand basin, and a heated towel rail.
Second Bedroom 15' 5" x 8' 10" ( 4.70m x 2.69m )
Featuring a double glazed window to the front, a spacious double bedroom with access to:
A modern shower room which comprises of a shower cubicle, wash hand basin, low flush w/c, and a heated towel rail.
Externally viewers can benefit from a well presented development which offers visitor parking, and an allocated parking space. To the rear of the property a residents courtyard can be found, which can be used as a great entertaining space.
We are advised that the property is leasehold and has an 120 year lease with the balance of 111 years remaining. An annual service charge of £400 per annum, and an annual ground rent of £150 per annum also applies. We advise that all lease information is verified further by an appointed legal representative.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55771141.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ILK102839. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ilkley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.