2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale, Heatherside Cottage, Poolewe, Achnasheen, Wester Ross, IV222JU
- Well Presented 2 Bedroom Semi-Detached Villa Located in the Beautiful Location of Achnasheen. ***HOME REPORT VALUATION by DM HALL at £135,000***
- Property Comprises: GROUND FLOOR:- Living Room, Bathroom with WC and Kitchen/Dining Area. FIRST FLOOR:- Two Bedrooms and Shower Room with WC.
- Excellent opportunity for Holiday Home. During Peak season would have the potential to be let at £300 - £450 per week. EPC RATING F
- SERVICES Electricity - mains Water - mains Drainage - mains Heating - electric panel heaters Internet - broadband available
- Poolewe has a shop, post office and hotel, while nearby Gairloch has a wider range of shops and amenities as well as schooling up to secondary level
Heatherside is approached from the pavement, a path leading to the partly glazed front door opening to the: Entrance Hall With tiled floor and doors to: Sitting Room With tiled floor, recessed woodburning stove and timber mantelshelf. Bathroom With partly coombed ceiling, bath, wash hand basin, WC, tiled floor and partly tiled walls. Kitchen With fitted floor and wall units, 1½ bowl stainless steel sink with drainer, integral electric oven and hob, extractor hood, integral fridge, integral dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine and shelved cupboard housing the hot water cylinder. Returning to the entrance hall, stairs lead to a half landing with partly glazed door to courtyard. Stairs continue to the first floor landing with partly coombed ceiling, Velux window, access to roof space and doors to: Bedroom 1 : A double aspect room with partly coombed ceilings, Velux window and timber mantelpiece. Shower Room With partly coombed ceiling, corner shower cubicle with electric power shower, wash hand basin, WC, heated ladder towel rail, tiled floor and tiled walls. Bedroom 2 With partly coombed ceilings. GARDEN GROUNDS To the rear of the cottage is a sheltered courtyard with decked sitting area, flagstone sitting area and garden shed. To the front of the property are two stone edged raised beds planted with a colourful variety of herbaceous plants. The charming village of Poolewe is located to the north of Gairloch and on one of the most popular stretches of the west coast, famous for its mild climate and stunning coastline with sheltered, sandy beaches and island views. This area is extremely popular with those seeking a change of lifestyle or a second home, attracted by traditional, established village communities set in an unspoilt landscape of outstanding beauty. There are many tourist and leisure facilities in the area, the best known of these being the NTS Inverewe Gardens, a 50 acre garden of exotic plants, established in the 1800s. Poolewe has a shop, post office and hotel, while nearby Gairloch has a wider range of shops and amenities as well as schooling up to secondary level. Inverness, about 1½ hours drive away, has all the facilities of a modern city including its airport with regular flights to the south and Europe. Phone or submit an enquiry form to get the full Auction Catalogue and further details regarding this sale. Future Property Auctions, Scotland's Largest Land and Property Auctioneer.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 852159. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Future Property Auctions, EDINBURGH. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.