2 bedroom apartment for saleSnowdrop Street, Wymondham
Sold STC £159,950
- 2 Bedroom Apartment
- Exceptionally Well Presented Throughout
- Popular Location
- Allocated Parking
- En-Suite to Master Bedroom
- Gas Central Heating
- CHAIN FREE
- Ideal for First Time Buyers & Investors
Situated on the Whispering Oaks development in the popular market town of Wymondham, is this exceptional 2 bedroom first floor apartment, which is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Access to this immaculately presented apartment is via a communal entrance with secure telecom entry system and stairs that lead to the first floor.
The accommodation comprises of a large lounge/dining area, fitted kitchen, bathroom, 2 double bedrooms and en-suite facilities to the master bedroom.
Externally the apartment benefits from an allocated parking space and additional visitors bays.
This fantastic property is being offered with NO ONWARD CHAIN!
Lounge / Diner 17' 7" max x 17' 1" max ( 5.36m max x 5.21m max )
11ft 9 x 11ft min
L shaped lounge diner with double glazed window to front aspect, radiator & tv point.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 10' ( 3.20m x 3.05m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of base and wall mounted units with work surfaces over, sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine / dishwasher, electric oven and gas hob, fridge/freezer, radiator, central heating boiler. Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Bedroom 1 14' 3" x 11' 8" ( 4.34m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, shower cubicle, wash hand basin, shaver point, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom 2 11' 9" x 11' 1" ( 3.58m x 3.38m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
A suite comprising low level W.C, bath with mixer taps, part tiling, wash hand basin, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator.
Externally the property offers an allocated parking space along with additional parking bays for visitors.
This fantastic property is located on the ever popular Whispering Oaks development in Wymondham.
The historic market town of Wymondham is located approximately 10 miles south west of Norwich and with easy access to the A11 and Wymondham train station with Norwich to Cambridge railway lines, it is an ideal location for commuters. It is also the location of two of Norfolk's most renowned schools, Wymondham College & Wymondham High.
This bustling market town is home to many fascinating buildings and is full of character from the magnificent 900 year old Wymondham Abbey and the picturesque views of the Tiffey Valley to the ever popular 14th Century inn, the weekly market and the music festival that takes place every year!
From William H Brown Estate Agents in Wymondham head north west on Market St and turn left onto Damgate St. Continue onto White Horse St and head straight over the round about. At the junction turn left onto London Rd/B1172 and continue. When you reach the round-a-bout at Wymondham Police Station take the first exit then at the 2nd round-a-bout take the 3rd exit onto Norwich Road/B1172. Finally turn left onto Snowdrop St.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55772224.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WYM104767. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wymondham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.