2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGlenlee Road, Bradford
Sold STC £110,000
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Scope For an Extension
- Close To Local Schools & Amenities
- Detached Garage
- Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. The property is located in a popular residential area and is within easy reach of local schools and amenities. Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this two bedroom semi detached bungalow. The property is located in a popular residential area and is within easy reach of local schools and amenities. The property has scope for extension/improvements and will appeal to a variety of buyers and is available with no chain. Property briefly comprises, lounge, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the front is a lawned garden with driveway leading to a single detached garage, the rear has a decked area with a patio, and lawned area. Property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing where specified.
Guide Price £110,000 - £120,000
The Hallway benefits from two storage cupboards, one houses the central heating boiler, gas central heating radiator and loft access.
Lounge 17' 6" x 10' 7" ( 5.33m x 3.23m )
Lounge benefits from a gas fire with wooden surround, double glazed window to the front, gas central heating radiator, coving to the ceiling and ceiling rose.
Kitchen 8' 10" x 7' 11" ( 2.69m x 2.41m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Double glazed window to the side, stainless steel sink and drainer unit, electric oven with gas hob, stainless steel cooker hood above. There is also plumbing for an automatic washing machine and a central heating radiator.
Conservatory 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
The conservatory is constructed of a brick base, with UPVC windows to all sides. There is a door leading to the rear garden, and benefits from a gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 1" x 10' 7" ( 3.68m x 3.23m )
Fitted bedroom furniture, double glazed window and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Double glazed window to the front and gas central heating radiator.
Bathroom consisting of a bath with electric shower over, W/C and wash hand basin. The bathroom also benefits from fully tiled walls, gas central heating radiator and double glazed window to the side.
To the front is a paved driveway leading to a single garage, and a lawned garden area with mature shrubs. To the rear is a decked area, a patio and a lawn garden with trees and shrubs.
Benefits from an up and over door, with power and light.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55773598.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BDF108042. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wibsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.