3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBeeches Road, Kidderminster
Sold STC £140,000
- THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- DRIVEWAY & GARAGE
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- NIGHT STORAGE HEATING
****THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED****NO UPWARD CHAIN****GARAGE & DRIVEWAY PARKING****SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION****MUST BE SEEN**** Comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and wetroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing, driveway parking and a garage.
A three bedroom semi detached property offering no upward chain and situated on the sought after estate of Marlpool. Comprising entrance porch, lounge, dining kitchen, three bedrooms and wetroom. The property also benefits from having double glazing, driveway parking, a garage and rear garden with timber shed. THIS PROPERTY WON'T BE AVAILABLE LONG, SO CALL US TODAY!!!!
Stoned foregarden and tarmac driveway leading to porch.
Double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed obscure windows to front and side aspects, ceiling light, built-in cupboard and glassed door to lounge.
Lounge 14' 8" including stairs x 14' 5" max ( 4.47m including stairs x 4.39m max )
Double glazed window to side aspect, double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, stairs to first floor landing, gas fire, night storage heater and door to dining kitchen.
Dining Kitchen 14' 8" x 9' 11" ( 4.47m x 3.02m )
Two double glazed windows to rear aspect, ceiling light, strip light, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, built-in understairs cupboard, plumbing for washing machine and double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft, ceiling light and doors to various rooms.
Bedroom One 14' 3" front of wardrobes x 8' 5" max ( 4.34m front of wardrobes x 2.57m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, built-in wardrobe and cupboard housing water tank.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" x 8' 3" ( 2.69m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect and ceiling light.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" excluding door recess x 6' max ( 2.46m excluding door recess x 1.83m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light and built-in cupboard.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, extractor fan, wall mounted shower, fully tiled, wash hand basin and low level WC.
A low maintenance tiered rear garden with stoned areas, fenced borders, patio area, timber shed with power and lighting and gate to side.
Up and over door, double glazed window to rear aspect, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55773619.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS107643. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.