3 bedroom link detached house for saleCowper Grove, Hartlepool
Sold STC £80,000
- WAS £82,500 REDUCED TO £80,000
- EXTENDED & IMPROVED
- 3 BEDROOMED MID TERRACED HOUSE
- SECOND FLOOR LOFT ROOM
- FRONT & REAR GARDENS
- IMMEDIATE VACANT POSSESSION
ATTRACTIVE, SLIGHTLY ELEVATED MID TERRACED HOUSE, EXTENDED AND REMODELLED AT CONSIDERABLE COST CREATING A TRENDY, GENEROUS SIZED HOME. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession, the property is Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed.
ATTRACTIVE, SLIGHTLY ELEVATED MID TERRACED HOUSE, EXTENDED AND REMODELLED AT CONSIDERABLE COST CREATING A TRENDY, GENEROUS SIZED HOME. Offered with Immediate Vacant Possession, the property is Gas Centrally Heated and UPVC Double Glazed. Other attractions include tiled Hallway, Lounge/Dining Room with feature contemporary fireplace and twin French doors leading to low maintenance rear garden, 21ft Breakfasting Kitchen with comprehensive range of latest style wall and floor cabinets and built in appliances, 3 generous sized Bedrooms and lavishly refitted, fully tiled Bathroom/WC. There is also a Second Floor Loft Room, accessed via a fixed staircase, which has a Velux window, giving natural light and a radiator.
ceramic tiled flooring, understairs storage cupboard, staircase to First Floor, coved cornicing, UPVC panelled entrance door with leaded etched Double Glazed insert and matching side panels, coved cornicing, boxed radiator.
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 8" x 12' 4" narrowing to 8' 8" ( 6.30m x 3.76m narrowing to 2.64m )
(plus bowed window to front elevation) twin UPVC framed Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden, feature timber contemporary fire surround with matching hearth, tiled inlay, inset 'living flame' coal effect gas fire and fender, laminate flooring, coved cornicing, TV point, telephone point, radiator.
Breakfasting Kitchen 21' 3" x 9' 3" ( 6.48m x 2.82m )
extensive range of fashionable base and eye level cabinets with ample roll top working surfaces and inset 1 ½ bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching part tiled walls with complementing ceramic floor tiling with trendy hip height 'tongue and groove' timber panelling painted white to Dining Area, integrated oven finished in brushed stainless steel and 4 burner gas hob finished in brushed stainless steel with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, plumbed for washing machine, coved cornicing, radiator, twin UPVC Double Glazed French doors leading to rear garden.
coved cornicing, boxed radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 10" x 10' 3" (plus door recess) ( 3.91m x 3.12m (plus door recess) )
coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 10' 7" (into recess) ( 3.25m x 3.23m (into recess) )
laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 5" x 7' 2" ( 2.87m x 2.18m )
laminate flooring, fitted raised single bed base, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
lavishly refitted with full height tiling, matching white suite comprising 'P' shaped bath with mixer tap and glazed side screen over, overhead shower and hand held spray, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and close coupled low flush WC, tiled flooring, radiator, coved cornicing.
vaulted ceiling, semi sunken swivel spotlighting, large Velux Double Glazed window giving natural light, radiator, fixed concealed staircase giving access off Landing (suitable for a wide variety of uses).
designed for ease of maintenance with flagstone patio areas, gravelled patio areas, raised flower beds with display lighting, timber storage shed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55773796.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109994. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.