4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleJohn Smith Avenue, Rothwell, Kettering
Sold STC £199,950
- Fabulous Semi Detached Family Home
- Four Bedrooms
- Impressive Kitchen Family Room
- Sought After Location
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A most exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this extended family home providing spacious and versatile living accommodation. The property boasts a fabulous kitchen family room, FOUR bedrooms with bedroom four boasting en suite facility, study and attractive enclosed rear garden.
A most exciting opportunity has arisen to acquire this extended family home providing spacious and versatile living accommodation. The property boasts a fabulous kitchen family room, FOUR bedrooms with bedroom four boasting en suite facility, study and attractive enclosed rear garden. AN EARLY INTERNAL INSPECTION IS CONSIDERED BOTH ESSENTIAL AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED TO FULLY APPRECIATE THIS VERSATILE HOME
Entered via upvc double glazed door into entrance hall, having upvc double glazed window to side elevation, door leading to lounge
Lounge 20' 11" maximum x 13' 10" maximum ( 6.38m maximum x 4.22m maximum )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, two double panelled radiators. Attractive stone feature fireplace having display mantle, surround and hearth housing electric fire. Staircase rising to first floor landing, storage cupboard, door leading to study, double doors leading to kitchen family room.
Study 7' 2" x 6' 9" ( 2.18m x 2.06m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator.
Kitchen Family Room 20' 5" x 19' 9" ( 6.22m x 6.02m )
A most impressive and simply stunning kitchen family room having an attractive range of eye and base level cupboard units with worksurfces over and cupboard and drawer space below. Two upvc double glazed doors leading to rear garden. Door leading to bedroom four
Bedroom Four 18' 9" maximum x 7' 1" ( 5.71m maximum x 2.16m )
Having double panelled radiator, upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden. Door leading to ensuite
Having three piece suite comprising shower cubicle, vanity wash hand basin and wc
First Floor Landing
Having doors leading to three bedrooms and bathroom. Upvc double glazed window to side elevation
Bedroom One 11' 5" maximum x 10' 7" ( 3.48m maximum x 3.23m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator
Bedroom Two 10' 6" plus recess x 8' 8" to wardrobes ( 3.20m plus recess x 2.64m to wardrobes )
Having upvc double glazed window to rear elevation, Built in wardrobes to one complete wall, double panelled radiator
Bedroom Three 8' 8" maximum x 6' 9" ( 2.64m maximum x 2.06m )
Having upvc double glazed window to front elevation, double panelled radiator, built in single bed
Having three piece suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, vanity wash hand basin and wc. Obscure upvc double glazed window to rear elevation
Outside and to the front of the property is elevated predominately block paved driveway providing off road parking.
The rear garden boasts a delightful decked patio with the remainder having been mainly laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55774834.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RWL105246. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rothwell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.