5 bedroom detached house for saleMosswood SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT, Allensford, Northumberland
- MAGNIFICENT BARN CONVERSION
- IDYLLIC RURAL LOCATION
- CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES
- IDEAL FOR REGIONAL COMMUTING
- STYLISH INTERIORS THROUGHOUT
- FIVE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- EXTENSIVE LANDSCAPED GARDENS & PADDOCK
- PANORAMIC COUNTRYSIDE VIEWS
- ...Live the dream at Apple Tree Barn
SOLD SUBJECT TO CONTRACT
BEAUTIFUL STONE BUILT DETACHED COUNTRY HOUSE
This stunning property offers a lifestyle most only dream of. Ideally located for commuting across our region, this "away from it all" dwelling offers peace and tranquillity, and quite simply breath-taking panoramic views across open countryside to the west.
The spacious accommodation is deceptively generous in size and offers versatile living to meet the needs of the homeowner. Benefitting from two bedrooms to the ground floor, and three further double bedrooms to the first floor, this property must be viewed to fully appreciate the sheer scale of the property on offer.
The property can be offered as a home ready to move in to with some furnishings, fixtures and fittings available by further negotiation. AGENTS NOTES This property comes unreservedly recommended to be viewed. Your dream home could be only a phone call away... this is truly something special.
Property ref: 121_782_4234811
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55776328.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4234811. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Urban Base Executive, North East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.