3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleFilby Road, Swaffham
Offers in Region of
- WAS: £210,000 REDUCED TO OIRO £200,000
- Three bedroom link detached bungalow
- Good sized kitchen, utility/study area
- Good sized living room with patio doors
- Fully enclosed and private south facing garden
- Off road parking to the front
- UPVC double glazed windows and gas fired central heating
- Enviable position in a popular estate
A flexible three bedroom linked detached bungalow on a generous, south facing plot in a popular edge of town development.
Space, flexible accommodation and privacy are the feelings you'll get from this bungalow located on a corner plot in a sought after and popular estate on the edge of Swaffham. To the front of the property is a driveway and off road parking area enclosed by a low level brick wall. A spacious entrance hall gives access to a generous kitchen, two double bedrooms, the family bathroom and a good sized living room with doors onto the rear garden which is enclosed by a six foot curved brick wall, has two sheds and is south facing. A converted garage accessed via an inner hall/study/store area provides a large double bedroom making this a three bedroom linked detached bungalow perfect for families and downsizers alike. Viewing is recommended so call now for your appointment.
UPVC front door, wooden effect flooring, radiator, telephone point, loft hatch providing access to the combination gas fired central heating boiler, doors to kitchen, bedrooms 2 and 3, bathroom and door to
Living Room 16' 3" x 10' 7" ( 4.95m x 3.23m )
UPVC double glazed French doors onto the garden, radiator, TV point, wood effect flooring, coving.
Kitchen 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect. Fitted kitchen with wall and base units having work surfaces over. Inset stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge freezer, space and connection for freestanding gas oven with electric cooker hood over. Tiled floor and splashbacks. Archway to
Inner Hall/ Study Area
UPVC double glazed front window with space under for desk, deep cupboard with shelving, power and lighting, door to
Bedroom 1 16' x 8' 9" ( 4.88m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator. Wood effect flooring and coving.
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 10' 1" ( 3.86m x 3.07m )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator. Wood effect flooring and coving.
Bedroom 3 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, wood effect flooring, radiator. Currently utilised as a formal dining room.
UPVC double glazed side window with obscure glass, radiator. Tiled floor and splashbacks. Suite comprising of a panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC.
To the front of the property is a driveway and off road parking area laid to shingle and enclosed by a low level brick wall. There is gated side access to the back garden.
To the rear of the property is a good sized south facing rear garden enclosed by a curved brick wall. Features include a large decked patio area and a brick built BBQ as well as a large Yardmaster metal shed and a timber framed shed.
Leave Swaffham via London Street and proceed over the mini roundabout onto Brandon Road, proceed past the school before turning right onto Filby Road. The property can be found on the left hand side on the drivers side of the Ormesby Road turning.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55776391.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104867. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.