1 bedroom cluster house for saleRiver Way, Durrington, Salisbury
Sold STC £115,000
- Refurbishment Opportunity
- Quiet Location
- Good Size Masted Bedroom
- Garden Back and Front
- Great Starter Home
This is a great opportunity to get on the property ladder, this property requires a full refurbishments throughout and is priced accordingly. Good sized lounge diner and master bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, front and rear gardens.
Double glazed door to front aspect, tiled flooring, door to:
Lounge/diner 13' 1" max x 11' 7" ( 3.99m max x 3.53m )
With double glazed bay window to the front, gas fire place, radiator, television point, telephone point, door to the kitchen and stairs to the first floor.
Kitchen 13' 1" x 4' 11" ( 3.99m x 1.50m )
With double glazed window to the front, fitted with a range of kitchen units with work top surfaces and part tiled walls, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, space for washing machine, fridge freezer and cooker, radiator. Door to the lounger/diner.
Bedroom 11' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.40m x 3.10m )
Double glazed window to front, built in wardrobe and radiator.
Double glazed window to front, Suite comprising bath with WC and wash hand basin, part tiled walls and radiator.
There is a front of the property the garden is laid to lawn with a pathway to the front door and mature hedging, the rear garden is laid to lawn
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55777873.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AME102934. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Amesbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.