2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWellburn Close, Shotton Colliery, Durham
Sold STC £104,500
- LIGHT & AIRY SEMI DETACHED HOUSE
- IMPROVED AT CONSIDERABLE COST
- REFITTED KITCHEN
- ATTACHED GARAGE
- BEAUTIFUL FRONT & REAR GARDENS
DELIGHTFUL LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, improved at significant cost in recent months by the current owner, including installation of a new gas fired central heating boiler, totally refurbished Kitchen with extensive range of ultra modern cabinets and lavishly refitted Bathroom/WC.
DELIGHTFUL LIGHT AND AIRY MODERN SEMI DETACHED HOUSE, improved at significant cost in recent months by the current owner, including installation of a new gas fired central heating boiler, totally refurbished Kitchen with extensive range of ultra modern cabinets and lavishly refitted Bathroom/WC. Other attractions include comprehensive redecoration both externally and internally with complimenting floor coverings, 2 Bedrooms with built in furniture to Master, UPVC Double Glazing and Garage with own Drive. Particularly worthy of note are the beautifully presented Gardens the owner being quite fastidious. Viewing is unreservedly recommended.
panelled entrance door with twin opaque glazed inserts and 'spy' hole, ceramic tiled flooring, coved cornicing, half glazed panelled inner door leading to;
Lounge/ Dining Room 18' 5" x 14' 4" narrowing to 6' 2" (plus bowed window to front) ( 5.61m x 4.37m narrowing to 1.88m (plus bowed window to front) )
'L' shaped, panelled Double Glazed door leading to beautiful rear garden, feature staircase to First Floor with timber newel post and handrail with contrasting spindles, TV point, telephone point, coved cornicing, 2 radiators.
Refitted Kitchen 7' 10" x 7' 9" ( 2.39m x 2.36m )
recently refitted with fashionable range of base units with contrasting roll top working surfaces and inset single drainer single bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, matching bevel edge part tiled walls with complementing floor covering, space for slot in cooker with exposed 'funnel' style extractor hood over finished in brushed stainless steel, plumbed for washing machine, radiator.
window to rear, built in airing cupboard housing 'Vokera' replacement boiler, radiator.
Bedroom 1 11' x 7' 9" ( 3.35m x 2.36m )
(plus door recess, into range of lined and fitted wardrobes to two walls) with matching bedside cabinets, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bedroom 2 8' 3" x 7' ( 2.51m x 2.13m )
access to roof void, coved cornicing, radiator.
Bathroom / Wc
superbly refitted with white contemporary suite comprising panelled bath with glazed side screen and 'Mira' electric shower unit over, oblong wash hand basin with mixer tap with cupboard space below and close coupled low flush WC, matching part tiled walls with contrasting mosaic inlay, matching floor covering, radiator.
approached by own drive.
decked patio area, flagstone patio area, gravelled patio areas, colourful display, fastidiously maintained.
mostly laid to lawn with flower bed.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55777900.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAR109964. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Hartlepool. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.