3 bedroom terraced house for saleUndine Street, London
- Three bedroom family home.
- Quiet residential road close to Tooting Broadway Tube.
- Period character throughout.
- Two reception rooms.
- Beautiful rear garden.
- Chain free.
- Potential to convert loft (S.T.P)
This charming three bedroom period family home retains many original features and would best suit a purchaser keen to add their own decorative imprint.
This charming three bedroom period family home retains many original features and would best suit a purchaser keen to add their own decorative imprint. Undine Street is a prime location within Tooting Broadway, situated only moments away from Tooting Broadway Tube and the well regarded St Boniface primary school. The house itself is very light and spacious, made up of three bright double bedrooms, two large reception rooms, kitchen/diner, bathroom and a beautiful 46ft rear garden which is mostly laid to lawn. Properties on these roads rarely come to market, especially with as much period character as this home. As such, we recommend early internal inspection to avoid missing out.
Reception Room 13' x 11' 11" ( 3.96m x 3.63m )
Dining Room 11' 10" x 8' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.62m )
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 14' 7" x 8' 9" ( 4.45m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 12' 11" x 10' 1" ( 3.94m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 11' 10" x 10' 1" ( 3.61m x 3.07m )
Bedroom 8' 5" x 7' 5" ( 2.57m x 2.26m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TTG105148. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Tooting. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.