3 bedroom terraced house for saleFoxdells, Birch Green, Hertford
- CHAIN FREE Three Bedroom Home
- Refurbished Throughout
- Very Large Rear Garden
- Five Minutes Drive to Hertford North Station
- Ideal For Sought After Hertingfordbury Cowper Primary School
**CHAIN FREE** - FULLY REFURBISHED Three Bedroom House - Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location - Sought After Village - Five Minutes Drive to Hertford North Station - Ideal For Hertingfordbury Cowper Primary School! CALL NOW TO VIEW
William H Brown offer for sale this very well presented chain free three bedroom family home situated in a quiet cul-de-sac in the sought after village of Birch Green. Features include a spacious living room, modern fitted kitchen, downstairs W.C., modern bathroom, a generous rear garden, gas central heating and double glazing.
Double glazed sliding doors & double glazed window to side aspect.
Stairs to first floor, door to lounge, radiator, laminate wood floor, door to kitchen.
Corner wash hand basin with mixer tap andtiled splash back, low level dual flush WC, double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
Lounge: 17' 11" x 11' 7" max ( 5.46m x 3.53m max )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed casement doors to rear garden, two radiators, laminate wood floor.
Kitchen: 9' 4" x 8' 5" plus recess ( 2.84m x 2.57m plus recess )
Fitted white gloss wall and floor units with work surface over and tiled splash back, single bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, four ring electric hob unit with stainless steel built in oven beneath and stainless steel extractor canopy over, plumbing and space for washing machine, radiator, space for fridge, glazed window to rear aspect, door to side access and garden, under stairs storage cupboard and larder.
First Time Landing:
Access to loft, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Bedroom One: 11' 8" max x 9' 9" plus recess ( 3.56m max x 2.97m plus recess )
Double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft, laminate wood floor.
Bedroom Two: 12' 2" x 9' 10" ( 3.71m x 3.00m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, laminate wood floor, radiator.
Wall mounted wash hand basin with mixer tap over, tiled splash back, low level dual flush W.C., laminate wood floor, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder.
Bedroom Three: 7' 11" x 8' 5" ( 2.41m x 2.57m )
Double glazed window to rear aspect. radiator, laminate wood floor.
Three piece suite comprising of panel enclosed bath with mixer tap and wall mounted shower unit over, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low level dual flush W.C., partly tiled walls, radiator, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Utility / Store:
Accessed via covered walk way, brick built power and lighting.
An extremely generous rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, mature planting and backing onto fields. Gated access.
Potential to create off street parking to the front (subject to usual planning consents).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55779352.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HFD102094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hertford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.