2 bedroom terraced house for saleGilder Way, Shafton, Barnsley, South Yorkshire, S72
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOM INNER TOWN HOUSE
- ESTABLISHED RESIDENTIAL DEVELOPMENT
- CONVENIENT FOR NEARBY AMENITIES
- KITCHEN WITH INTEGRATED APPLIANCES
- GARDEN TO REAR - ALLOCATED PARKING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- UPVC DOUBLE GLAZING
- ACCESS TO THE DEARNE VALLEY PARKWAY
An ideal starter home offering two double bedrooms and a fitted kitchen with integral appliances. Having a pleasant rear garden and allocated parking this property has been sensibly priced to sell.
Situated upon this established residential development offering access to the nearby amenities of Shafton and Cudworth as well as commuter links to the Dearne Valley. Having two double bedrooms the property boasts a fitted kitchen with integral appliances and features gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout. Enjoying pleasant rear gardens and allocated parking an immediate inspection is advised by the agents.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55780126.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BAR160404. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitegates, Barnsley . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.