3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindmill Road, Hampton Hill
Sold STC £774,950
- Three bedrooms two bathrooms
- Presented in immaculate condition
- Extended at the side
- Potential to extend further STPP
- South facing rear Garden
- Off street parking for two cars and separate garage
- Walking distance to the High Street
This is an extended three bedroom family home located in a popular residential road just off Hampton Hill high street and within close proximity of Royal Bushy Park.
Internally the property is presented in very good condition and benefits from having a large living/dining room, a separate reception room, an extended kitchen diner with fitted appliances, and a downstairs shower room.
Upstairs there are three bedrooms and a family bathroom. Outside there is a South facing rear garden with patio dining area, to the front there is off street parking for two cars, side access and a separate garage.
Hampton Hill Street has an array of popular boutique shops and restaurants. Fulwell mainline station is within walking distance, whilst regular buses on the high street can take you into Kingston and Richmond town centres.
EPC Rating D
Property ref: 121_322_4235610
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55780366.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 4235610. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chase Buchanan, Hampton Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.