3 bedroom terraced house for saleMarpool Hill, Exmouth
- An Immaculate Three Double Bedroom Terraced Family Home close to Town
- Excellent Decor and Room Sizes Throughout
- Bay Fronted Lounge, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Utility Room Area and Lovely Dining Room/Breakfast Room
- High Quality Fitted Modern Kitchen with Generous Breakfast Bar
- Modern Four Piece Fitted Bathroom with Quality Tiling
- Front Elevation of property overlooking Green
- Quiet Cul-De-Sac Location Close to town and its amenities
- Potential for Parking to the Rear with Easy Vehicular Access
- VIEWINGS FROM SATURDAY 27th AUGUST 2016 - Call to Book an Appointment
Offered to the market for the first time in a while is this lovely example of a three double bedroom family home close to town and handy local access links. This property really deserves to be inspected as much attention to details has been paid to the rooms and finishing throughout which will be abundantly clear upon viewing.
The ground floor briefly comprises a lovely entrance hallway with quality engineered oak flooring which extends also through the lounge and dining room also, doors to the bay fronted lounge with recently installed wood burner, kitchen/breakfast room with many high tech features and lovely fitted appliances, dining room area, rear utility room area and ground floor cloakroom.
On the first floor is a spacious landing area giving access to a large loft area (masses of potential for a loft conversion with a velux window already in situ), three double bedrooms and a modern four piece bathroom finished off to a very high standard.
To the Front aspect is a gravelled front garden enclosed with wall and timber gate.
To the Rear aspect is a majority concrete and part decked level rear garden enclosed by timber fencing and gate; the garden is on a southerly aspect so on a clear day it does enjoy rather a lot of sun. Note there is ample opportunity to remove the rear fence and create a parking space with little work involved which would further boost the appeal of this property.
All viewings through the sole agent @home Estate & Letting Agents by appointment only.
AGENTS NOTES AND POINTS OF INTEREST:
Council Tax Band: D
Services: All Mains Connected
Chain: Potentially No
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 255. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by @home Estate & Letting Agents, Exmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.