2 bedroom bungalow for sale113 Restalrig Avenue, Restalrig, Edinburgh, EH7 6PN
Withdrawn from Market
- Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, detached bungalow with beautifully-maintained front and rear gardens, located in an established residential area of Restalrig, east of the city centre.
- In move-in condition, the spacious property consists of an entrance vestibule, hallway, living/dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two double bedrooms and a stylish bathroom.
- Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision.
- Externally, the well-proportioned property benefits from beautifully-maintained, private front and rear gardens; a private driveway, and ample, unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
Immaculately-presented, two-bedroom, detached bungalow with beautifully-maintained front and rear gardens, located in an established residential area of Restalrig, east of the city centre. In move-in condition, the spacious property is entered via an entrance vestibule with tiled flooring, leading to an internal hall which serves all rooms except the conservatory, and features an attic hatch. Offering ample space for dining furniture, the good-sized, dual aspect living room features an electric fireplace and provides access to the rear garden via glazed sliding doors; whilst the rear-facing, modern kitchen features wall and base units, gas hob, electric oven, washing machine, fridge/freezer, stainless-steel sink with drainer, splashback tiling and unit downlights as well as a dishwasher. There are also two double bedrooms set to the front of the property (one with a bay window) with ample space for freestanding bedroom furniture as well as a built-in sliding wardrobe; a bright conservatory accessed off the kitchen; and a rear-facing, stylish bathroom featuring a contemporary three-piece suite including a shower over the bath. Features include uPVC double glazing, gas central heating, TV and telephone points and excellent storage provision. Externally, the well-proportioned property benefits from a generously-sized, private rear garden with a paved seating area, pond, two sheds, greenhouse, raised flower beds and established shrubs and trees; a private front garden with a small driveway; and ample, unrestricted on-street parking. Restalrig is a popular residential area consisting of a mixture of family-size homes, and is located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, with a Morrisons superstore on Portobello Road, a Sainsbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and the famous seafront promenade, whilst the extensive Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat parklands are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels, and this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1 and A199 and, with regular public transport available from Restalrig Avenue and Portobello Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6833715. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.