3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWindermere Close, Cambridge
Sold STC £390,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Extended End Terraced House
- Spacious Kitchen / Diner
- 3 Bedrooms
- Viewing Recommended
Extended end terraced property situated in a sought after location. The property is in excellent condition throughout with a spacious kitchen / diner. Viewing highly recommended.
Extended end terraced property situated in a sought after location of Cambridge.
The property is in excellent condition throughout with accommodation comprising, entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, spacious kitchen / diner, 3 bedrooms and bathroom.
The front garden is laid mainly to lawn and the rear garden consists of a patio area and a decked area. The property also benefits from a garage.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 17' 7" max x 14' 3" max ( 5.36m max x 4.34m max )
Kitchen 14' 6" x 11' 4" ( 4.42m x 3.45m )
Dining Area 14' x 10' 5" ( 4.27m x 3.18m )
Bedroom 1 17' 5" max x 8' 4" max ( 5.31m max x 2.54m max )
Bedroom 2 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Bedroom 3 10' 5" max x 6' max ( 3.18m max x 1.83m max )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55780849.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104993. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.