3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWesterdale Road, Scunthorpe
Sold STC £115,000
- Three Bedroom Semi-Detached House
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Third Reception Room & Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Bathroom Suite
- Rear Garden, Garage & Off Road Parking
This three bedroom semi-detached FAMILY house is situated within the POPULAR area of Ashby with schools, motorway links, retail park and amenities all nearby. Internally offering MODERN and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a rear garden, garage and DRIVEWAY. No Chain
This three bedroom semi-detached FAMILY house is situated within the POPULAR area of Ashby with schools, motorway links, retail park and amenities all nearby. Internally offering MODERN and WELL-PRESENTED living areas throughout. Externally offering a rear garden, garage and DRIVEWAY.
Double glazed door to front, double glazed window to side, radiator, laminate flooring, coving, dado rail.
Lounge 16' x 10' 9" ( 4.88m x 3.28m )
Double glazed bay window to front, pebble gas fire, radiator, television point, coving, laminate flooring.
Dining Room 8' 4" x 6' 5" ( 2.54m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window to side, single glazed French doors, coving, dado rail, cushion flooring.
Third Reception Room 9' x 8' 6" ( 2.74m x 2.59m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator, plumbing for washing machine, coving, dado rail, tiled flooring, double glazed door to the side of the property
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Shaker style fitted kitchen with matching wall and base units, sink and drainer, work surfaces, part tiling, electric oven, gas hob, cooker-hood, plumbing for dish washer, fridge/ freezer, central heating boiler, radiator, coving, dado rail, cushion flooring, double glazed window to rear.
Stairs leading from the entrance hallway, coving, dado rail, loft access, double glazed window overlooking rear and side elevation.
Bedroom One 14' 3" x 10' 11" Max ( 4.34m x 3.33m Max )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, coving, dado rail, colonial door.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 10' 10" ( 3.63m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, radiator, coving, colonial door.
Bedroom Three 8' x 6' 5" ( 2.44m x 1.96m )
Double glazed window overlooking front elevation, radiator, coving, dado rail, laminate flooring.
Three piece suite comprising of a WC, wash hand basin, bath and over bath shower. Full tiling, radiator, airing cupboard, laminate flooring, double glazed window overlooking rear elevation, colonial door.
Off road parking.
Patio, laid to lawn, flower bed boarder.
Power, light, up and over doors, single glazed window to side, door.
Driveway leading to garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55780861.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SCT105695. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Scunthorpe. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.