4 bedroom detached house for saleRectory Road, Lyng, Norwich
Sold STC £350,000
- 4 Bedroom Detached House
- 2 Reception Rooms + 18' Kitchen/Diner
- Ground Floor Cloakroom + Utility Room
- En-Suite Facilities + Family Bathroom
- Gardens, Driveway + Garage
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- UPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Popular Village Location
A very well presented 4 bedroom detached house, located within the well-regarded village of Lyng, close to the river Wensum, church and nature reserve. The property further boasts a modern fitted kitchen/dining room, spacious lounge, utility room, en-suite facilities, gardens, driveway and a garage.
We are extremely pleased to offer for sale this very well presented detached family home, located within the highly-regarded village of Lyng, close to the river Wensum, church and nature reserve.
In brief, the accommodation comprises: Entrance hall, cloakroom, study, kitchen/dining room, utility room and lounge. This is complemented on the first floor by: Landing area, master bedroom with en-suite shower room, three further bedrooms and the family bathroom.
Staircase rising to the first floor landing with under-stairs storage cupboards, radiator, tiled flooring, part glazed external entrance door with glazed side panels opening to the front aspect, door opening to:
Suite comprising low level w.c and vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and storage under, radiator, tiled flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Study 8' 5" x 7' 9" ( 2.57m x 2.36m )
Radiator, UPVC window to the front aspect.
Kitchen / Diner 18' x 12' 2" narrowing to 9' 1" ( 5.49m x 3.71m narrowing to 2.77m )
A range of cream wall and floor mounted fitted kitchen units with oak work surfaces over and under-unit lighting, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, tiled splash backs, integrated AEG oven and microwave, fitted touch sensitive hob with extractor hood over, integrated dishwasher, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, part tiled flooring, part oak flooring, UPVC windows to the rear aspect, glazed double doors opening to the lounge, door opening to:
Utility Room 9' 8" x 7' 8" ( 2.95m x 2.34m )
A further range of wall and floor mounted fitted units with work surfaces over, inset 1 1/2 bowl sink unit, space for fridge-freezer and tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, floor mounted oil fired boiler, radiator, UPVC window to the rear aspect, UPVC external entrance doors opening to the front and rear aspects.
Lounge 21' 1" x 11' 8" ( 6.43m x 3.56m )
Fireplace with inset wood burner, radiator, oak flooring, UPVC window to the front aspect, UPVC patio style doors opening to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, loft access with pull-down ladder, door opening to:
Master Bedroom 11' 9" x 11' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.51m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, inset ceiling spotlights, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect, door opening to:
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising vanity unit with inset w.c and hand wash basin, shower cubicle, heated towel rail, built-in cupboard, tiled flooring, extractor fan, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 8' 8" ( 3.48m x 2.64m )
Built-in wardrobe, radiator, UPVC window overlooking the front aspect.
Bedroom 3 9' 2" x 8' 7" ( 2.79m x 2.62m )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Bedroom 4 11' 8" x 6' 10" max ( 3.56m x 2.08m max )
Radiator, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
Suite comprising low level w.c, vanity unit with inset hand wash basin and P shaped bath with shower over, heated towel rail, inset ceiling spotlights, tiled flooring, UPVC window overlooking the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is a lawned garden with various flower and shrub beds, external lighting and a pathway leading to the main entrance door. The remainder of the front boasts a driveway providing off-road parking and access to the garage.
A side gate leads to the rear garden, which is laid mainly to lawn with a paved patio area, enclosed by hedging and a flint wall.
To one side of the property there is a timber garden storage shed, wood store, outside tap and a herb and vegetable garden.
Garage 18' 11" x 9' 7" ( 5.77m x 2.92m )
Up and over door to the front aspect, personal door opening to the rear garden, pitched roof, power and lighting.
Lyng is a village situated in the heart of the Wensum Valley, located approximately 6 miles from Dereham and 10 miles from Norwich. There is a convenience store, garage/petrol station, public house, riding stables, well respected primary and nursery school and church. Lyng is within the Reepham High School catchment and further boasts a village hall with many clubs and activities, plus outdoor sports facilities with floodlit all-weather play area and children's playground.
Upon entering the village of Lyng from the Dereham/Elsing direction, proceed along Heath Road and take the right hand turn onto The Common. Continue along, bearing left at The Fox public house and take the second right hand turn into Rectory Road. Proceed along and the property can be found on the right hand side, identified by our William H Brown "For Sale" board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55780912.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DRM110013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dereham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.