3 bedroom chalet for saleMassingham Road, Castle Acre, KING'S LYNN
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three bedroom detached house built in 2012
- Living room, dining room and open plan garden room
- Superb fitted kitchen, utility room and bathroom facilities
- Quality decor and fittings throughout
- Off road parking over a shared driveway
- Enclosed rear garden backing on to a cricket field
A stunning 2012 built detached house with three bedrooms and reception spaces with quality fittings, parking and enclosed rear garden in the much desired Castle Acre
Castle Acre is one of mid-west Norfolk's finest and most sought after villages with an ancient castle and priory defining the picturesque village centre and green with its coffee shops and revered Ostrich public house. To the edge of the centre is a popular local convenience store and this is where Massingham Road takes you out of the village and you will find Boundary Cottage; an attractive property built in 2012 with attractive brick and flint facade. Internal accommodation comprises an oak floored reception hall, a sitting room with woodburner, a top spec kitchen room which opens onto a pleasant garden room, a formal dining room and separate utility room whilst upstairs there are three double bedrooms with master en-suite and a family bathroom. All doors are oak veneer, there is ground floor underfloor heating, oil fired central heating and superb, quality decor throughout. The property has a generous parking area to the front and an enclosed garden backing on to the village cricket pitch. Properties such as this are rarely available so, be quick!
Recessed storm porch with UPVC solid wood effect front door opening into
Oak flooring with underfloor heating, oak skirting, veneered oak doors to WC and cloaks cupboard. The hallway opens out to
Continuation of oak flooring with underfloor heating, oak staircase with cupboards under, glazed veneered oak doors to sitting room, dining room, kitchen/garden room and utility room, smooth ceiling and coving
Sitting Room 24' 3" x 10' 2" ( 7.39m x 3.10m )
Double aspect sealed unit windows to front and rear of property, recessed inglenook fireplace with tiled hearth, exposed brick back, bressumer beam and wood burning stove. Television, satellite and telephone points and underfloor heating, smooth ceiling and coving
Dining Room 10' 2" x 10' 2" ( 3.10m x 3.10m )
Sealed unit window to front of property, underfloor heating and television and satellite points, smooth ceiling and coving
Kitchen/ Garden Room 19' x 10' 9" ( 5.79m x 3.28m )
A fully fitted contemporary kitchen with cream gloss fronted units and granite worktops over incorporating double butler sink with mixer tap and pot wash. Halogen Bosch four ring hob with contemporary canopied extractor over, integrated fridge, freezer and dishwasher, built in oven and grill, granite worktops throughout, matching island unit with granite worktop, pan drawers and storage below. Sandstone effect porcelain tiled floor leading to the open plan garden room where the current vendors have seating, four sealed unit windows overlooking gardens and cricket pitch beyond and sealed unit double doors to rear patio.
Matching flooring as kitchen, spaces and plumbing for automatic washing machine and tumble dryer, wall mounted Grant oil fired condensing central heating boiler, concealed pressurised hot water system and sealed unit door to outside.
Staircase with half landing leads to first floor landing with 2.5 metre window overlooking rear gardens and Castle Acre recreation field and cricket pitch beyond. Oak veneered doors lead to all three bedrooms and the family bathroom and there is access to loft space.
Bedroom 1 14' 1" x 11' 1" ( 4.29m x 3.38m )
Windows overlooking rear gardens and cricket pitch and additional window to side overlooking Castle Acre recreation field. Telephone point, television point, radiator and oak veneered door to en-suite.
En Suite Shower Room 9' 6" x 9' 6" ( 2.90m x 2.90m )
Extremely spacious en-suite with tiled walls and flooring, roof window, four piece suite comprising a shower cubicle with mains pressure shower, side panel bath, twin washbasins with cupboards under, WC, illuminated mirror and towel radiator.
Bedroom 2 14' 1" x 10' 2" ( 4.29m x 3.10m )
Window overlooking rear gardens and cricket pitch, radiator, radiator, television point and door to airing cupboard with radiator and shelving.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 9' 6" ( 3.00m x 2.90m )
Roof window, fitted wardrobes, radiator, television point and telephone point.
Family Bathroom 9' 6" x 7' 2" ( 2.90m x 2.18m )
Tiled walls and flooring, roof window, shower bath with mains pressure shower over, washbasin, WC and towel radiator.
The property is accessed via a right of way from Massingham Road over a neighbouring drive to a private driveway set behind a five bar gate and personal gate. The property has a period brick and flint wall to front boundary with the side boundary being enclosed by panel fencing and an additional wall. There is off street gravel parking and access via a path to the rear of the property where there is an enclosed rear garden with further wall, fencing and slatted fencing allowing views over the cricket field. The garden is primarily laid to lawn with flower and shrub borders and a patio area.
Leave Swaffham via Castle Acre Road proceeding out of the town onto the A1065 Fakenham Road. Upon reaching the village of Castle Acre, continue past the first two turnings until you turn left opposite the old George and Dragon public house onto Newton Road. At the next junction turn right onto Massingham Road where the property can be found on the right hand side just after the recreation ground.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55781941.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104779. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.