2 bedroom terraced house for saleLynn Road, Swaffham
Sold STC £125,000
- 2 bed 2 reception room cottage
- Exposed brick fireplace
- New kitchen and bathroom
- New heating and electrics
- Pleasant garden and terraced outbuilding
- No onward chain
- Tastefully refurbished beams and doors
A RENOVATED and CLASSY two bedroom COTTAGE close to TOWN centre facilities with NO ONWARD CHAIN.
Situated close to the town centre of Swaffham on the Lynn Road is this completely renovated and characterful terraced property. A UPVC front door leads into the living room with wood effect flooring, exposed chimney breast and alcoves. From here, step into the dining room with stairs to the first floor with space for a dresser and table. Onto the newly fitted kitchen with built in oven, Velux window and doors into the bathroom onto the generous garden with newly laid lawn and rear access. Upstairs there are freshly laid carpets from the first step and into the two bedrooms. Works completed in 2016 included new gas fired central heating, a fuse board, a range of new fittings refurbished doors, plastering and flooring as well as the re-laid garden. This would make an ideal first home, downsize or investment and is offered with no onward chain so be quick!
Living Room 11' 11" into chimney recess x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m into chimney recess x 3.51m max )
Newly laid wood effect laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed obscure glass front door and window, radiator, TV point, telephone point, feature fireplace with painted tiled hearth, exposed brick work and recess.
Dining Room 9' 6" + understairs recess x 6' 11" + recess ( 2.90m + understairs recess x 2.11m + recess )
Newly laid wood effect laminate flooring, door to staircase, radiator, open to
Kitchen 7' 11" max x 6' 5" max ( 2.41m max x 1.96m max )
Tiled floor, Rear UPVC double glazed door and window, pitched roof with Velux skylight, adjustable halogen spotlights, fitted base unit with built in oven and inset gas hob with stainless steel cooker hood over, workspace area with space and plumbing for washing machine under, smooth ceiling, radiator, latch door to
High level obscure glass UPVC double glazed rear window plus Velux skylight window, tiled floor and part tiled walls, three piece suite comprising of panel bath with shower attachment over and retractable shower screen, vanity unit with set with a hand wash basin and mixer tap, low level WC, radiator, extractor fan.
First Floor Landing
Cottage style stairs lead to bedrooms, cupboard above housing the newly fitted combi gas-fired boiler, refurbished and painted timber doors to both bedrooms.
Bedroom 1 11' 11" narrowing to 10' 9" x 11' 6" max ( 3.63m narrowing to 3.28m x 3.51m max )
UPVC double glazed front window, newly fitted carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling, newly installed fuse box, TV point, loft access.
Bedroom 2 9' 1" x 7' sloping ceiling @ 5' 5" ( 2.77m x 2.13m sloping ceiling @ 5' 5" )
UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, newly fitted carpet, radiator, smooth ceiling.
To the rear of the property is a newly laid garden which features a raised lawn with railway sleeper boarder and a gravel path to the rear access gate. Immediately outside the rear door is a small patio area and the cottage side and rear boundaries have new close board fencing. A pathway behind the cottage gives access to a separate shed part of a row of buildings associated with the row of cottages.
Leave Swaffham via Lynn Street where it becomes Lynn Road. The property can be found on the left hand side opposite the petrol station
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55781944.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SFM104856. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Swaffham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.