3 bedroom town house for saleLondon Road, Calne
Sold STC £220,000
- BUYERS INCENTIVE
- Three double bedrooms
- Bathroom, En-suite and cloakroom
- South facing landscaped rear gardens
- Premium location
Situated in a superb location on the south side of Calne, this lovely three bedroom house enjoys a premium setting with a private southerly aspect rear garden and driveway parking for two cars. The accommodation is light and spacious and offered for sale in superb order throughout.
Situated on the sought after South side of Calne, Woodland View is a fantastic property built by a well reputed local developer set in a small development of just 10 properties. This superb property offers light and spacious accommodation including entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge and dining room along with a well fitted kitchen. To the first floor are two bedrooms and the luxury family bathroom. The top floor boasts a double bedroom and en-suite with lovely views over the town and countryside.
The property sits on a private plot, which benefits from being fully enclosed and secluded backing on to woodland and further benefits from driveway parking.
With a door to the front and internal doors to the kitchen and lounge diner. Stairs leading to the first floor, telephone point, ceiling coving, storage cupboard and a radiator.
Comprising of a w/c, wash hand basin, radiator and partly tiled walls with matching tiled floor.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 6' 7" ( 3.28m x 2.01m )
With a double glazed window to the front, fitted kitchen comprising of a good range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, porcelain one and a half bowl sink/drainer and partly tiled walls. Electric oven and gas hob with chimney style cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, integrated dishwasher and space for fridge/freezer. Inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a radiator.
Lounge/diner 19' 8" x 12' 11" Max ( 5.99m x 3.94m Max )
A superb space, taking full advantage of the rear garden. With two double glazed windows to the rear, two Velux skylights to the rear (one of which is remote controlled) and double glazed french doors opening out to the garden. Television aerial point, inset spot lights, ceiling coving and two radiators.
First Floor Landing
Stairs rising from the hall with doors to all rooms and stairs leading to the top floor.
Bedroom Two 12' 5" Max x 8' 8" ( 3.78m Max x 2.64m )
A good sized double bedroom with two double glazed windows overlooking the rear garden and a radiator.
Bedroom Three 12' 5" Max x 8' 6" ( 3.78m Max x 2.59m )
A lovely light third bedroom, spacious enough for a double bed and further bedroom furniture with two double glazed windows to the front, television aerial point and a radiator.
Partly tiled bathroom comprising low level w/c, wash hand basin and 'P' shaped bath with shower over. Extractor fan, inset spot lights, tiled flooring and a chrome ladder style heated towel rail.
Top Floor Landing
Door leading to bedroom one and airing cupboard with central heating boiler.
Master Bedroom 11' 1" Max (reduced head height) x 9' 3" ( 3.38m Max (reduced head height) x 2.82m )
Peaceful master suite, located to the top floor, with a double glazed Dormer window to the rear, double built in wardrobes, television aerial point. Eaves storage, inset spot lights and a radiator.
En-Suite Shower Room
With a double glazed Dormer window to the front, low level w/c, wash hand basin with tiled splash backs, shower cubicle and an extractor fan.
Southerly aspect low maintenance rear gardens with a raised sun terrace, raised borders to the side and gated access leading to the front and to the rear parking area.
Set in a courtyard, the parking is located at the rear of the property for two cars.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLN105122. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Calne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.