3 bedroom bungalow for saleTavistock
- Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & En-Suite Facilities
- Driveway and Attached Garage
- Pleasant and Manageable Gardens
- Mains Gas Central Heating
- Double Glazing
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
AVAILABLE TO BUY with NO ONWARD CHAIN is this low maintenance three bedroom detached bungalow offering well-proportioned accommodation - L shaped entrance hallway with direct access to the garage and rear garden, lounge, kitchen/dining room, bathroom, wc and the main bedroom with an en-suite shower room. Outside there is a driveway, attached garage and pleasant front, side and rear gardens.
Situated in a popular location on the southern side of the town where it is possible to walk into Tavistock either through the 'meadows' and river walk or along Plymouth Road where there are supermarkets, a local garage/store and bus services.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55786867.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7029284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Town & Country, Tavistock. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.