3 bedroom end of terrace house for salePen Y Parc View, Leeswood, Near Mold
- DECEPTIVELY SPACIOUS 3 BEDROOM HOME
- STUNNING VIEWS OVER ROLLING COUNTRYSIDE
- EN SUITE AND FAMILY BATHROOM
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH BUILT IN APPLIANCES
- SPIC N' SPAN - READY TO MOVE INTO
- WONDERFULLY NATURALLY LIGHT FILLED
- GAS HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZED
- OFF ROAD PARKING FOR 2 CARS
- EPC B - Which means comfortable living and minimal heating bills
- VIEWING VERY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED - TELEPHONE ELAINE ON; 01352 758088 TO BOOK YOUR EARLY VIEWING OF TH
DESCRIPTION: A deceptively spacious three bedroom home with stunning views to the rear over rolling countryside. The property provides entrance hall, modern kitchen with built in appliances, spacious lounge/diner with French doors to the rear, master bedroom with en suite, two further bedrooms and family bathroom. Gas heating and double glazing. Parking for two cars and enclosed gardens to the rear. VIEWING RECOMMENDED
DIRECTIONS: Turn right out of the Mold Office and proceed to the roundabout taking the third exit onto Chester Road and proceed along here until reaching the Bridge Public House on the left and turn right onto the Corwen Road take the first right before the New Inn and proceed up constitution Hi8ll and into County Road where the property will be seen on the left hand side.
LOCATION: Situated in a much favored road on the edge of the village with lovely vies to the rear. Local shopping is available in the village together with doctors surgery, primary school and bus service.
HEATING: Gas heating with radiators.
ENTRANCE HALL: UPVC front door and under stair storage cupboard.
KITCHEN: 10' x 9' 3" (3.05m x 2.82m) Radiator and double glazed window. Plumbing for an automatic washing machine, single stainless steel sink unit with storage below and matching modern wall and base units with work surface over. Electric oven and gas hob. Fridge/freezer Gas boiler. Tiled floor.
LOUNGE/DINER: 17' 10" x 14' 9" (5.44m x 4.5m) Two radiators and double glazed window. Double glazed French doors looing out over the gardens and views beyond. Stairs to first floor.
BEDROOM 1: 10' x 9' 4" (3.05m x 2.84m) Radiator and double glazed window.
ENSUITE: Heated towel rail, w.c., wash hand basin and shower cubicle. Complimentary modern tiling.
BEDROOM 2: 11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m) Radiator and double glazed window.
BEDROOM 3: 8' 2" x 6' 8" (2.49m x 2.03m) Radiator and double glazed window.
BATHROOM: Heated towel rail, double glazed window, w.c., wash hand basin and panelled bath. Complimentary modern tiling.
OUTSIDE: Two parking spaces to the front and gate leading along the side of the property to the rear here there is a paved patio area and lawn gardens with garden shed. Far reaching views.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101307026801. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Molyneux, Mold. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.