5 bedroom detached house for saleForestgate, Haxby, York
Offers Over £415,000
- Unique detached home offering sizeable family accommodation
- Lovely dual aspect Sitting Room
- Dining Room/Snug leading to a large Breakfast Kitchen
- UPVC Double Galzing & Gas Fired Central Heating
- Master Bedroom with En Suite Bathroom
- Four further Bedrooms (Three Doubles & One Single)
- Stylish House Bathroom
- Generous Plot having Lawned Gardens, Garage & Parking
- VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
A unique, greatly improved and extended 5-bedroomed detached family home set within this highly sought-after area, sitting on a generous plot, with garage and parking.
Situated within the highly desirable village of Haxby, we are delighted to offer for sale this 5-bedroomed detached family home which has been thoughtfully extended to create wonderful family accommodation with good local amenities close by and quick and easy access to the York Outer Ring Road and York city centre. The only way to really appreciate this fabulous family home is to arrange an internal viewing.
FOR MORE DETAILS PLEASE CLICK ON 'PDF BROCHURE' OR CALL 01904 625533
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26463588. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Stephensons, York - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.