2 bedroom terraced house for saleWain Street, Burslem, ST6
- Traditional terraced home
- Attractively presented interior
- Gas central heating
- uPVC double glazing
- Enclosed yard to rear
- 26' through lounge
- Fitted kitchen
- Bright modern bathroom
- Ideal for FTB
- Great for landlord/investor
* A beautifully presented traditional terraced home
* Ideal for first time buyers
* Also great for investor/landlords
* Many impressive features include gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
* Bright and spacious accommodation comprises:
* 26' through lounge/diner, fitted kitchen and bathroom/WC
* FF: two double bedrooms
* Enclosed yard to rear
* Call us on 595050 to arrange an appointment
THROUGH LOUNGE : 26'8" x 11'0" (8.13m x 3.35m) , Laminate flooring, two central h eating radiators, uPVC sealed unit double glazed door and window. Store, fitted gas fire with feature surround.
KITCHEN : 10'8" x 5'10" (3.25m x 1.78m) , Single drainer stainless steel sink unit, range of base and wall storage units, uPVC sealed unit double glazing. Gas central heating boiler, plumbing for automatic washing machine, ceramic tiling, central heating radiator.
REAR HALLWAY : Ceramic tiling, uPVC door
BATHROOM/WC : 7'4" x 6'4" (2.24m x 1.93m) , Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low level W/C. uPVC sealed unit double glazing, ceramic tiling.
ON THE FIRST FLOOR
LANDING : Fitted carpet to stairs and landing.
BEDROOM ONE : 11'0" x 10'10" (3.35m x 3.30m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
BEDROOM TWO : 12'4" x 11'1" (3.76m x 3.38m) , Fitted carpet, central heating radiator, uPVC sealed unit double glazing.
EXTERNALLY : Enclosed yard to rear
LOCATION : Leaving Burslem town centre heading in the direction of Tunstall, proceed onto Scotia Road and Wain Street is situated on the right hand side.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DALEA_001010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dale and Collins, Stoke On Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.