3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMilne Road, Bircotes, Doncaster
- WAS £100,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 - READY TO MOVE IN - NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Lounge & Dining Room & Modern Kitchen
- Downstairs Cloakroom, Three Bedrooms & Family Bathroom
- Double Glazing & Gas Central Heating
- Garage, Long Driveway & Enclosed Mature Gardens
WAS £100,000 NOW GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 - EXTREMELY WELL PRESENTED SEMI-DETACHED HOUSE. Amenities are all close to the property with both primary & secondary schools in the village and a wide range of facilities.
POPULAR VILLAGE LOCATION. Having a front and rear entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room & kitchen. With THREE bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor. This property benefits from a garage and a long driveway for off street parking. Call today to view!
The location to which the property stands offers convenience to all the amenities with a walk of approx 10 minutes. There are further facilities including both primary & secondary schools, supermarkets, individual shops, modern healthcare centre and the A1 motorway link.
Entry in to the property through a front facing upvc entrance door, having a turned staircase leading to the first floor and a central heating radiator. Access through into the lounge and into the kitchen.
Dining Room 10' 5" + bay window x 10' 3" into alcove ( 3.18m + bay window x 3.12m into alcove )
Having a front facing double glazed bay window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Laminate flooring and a telephone point, majority open plan to the lounge.
Lounge 13' 8" x 12' 9" into alcove ( 4.17m x 3.89m into alcove )
Second reception room with a rear facing double glazed window, coving to the ceiling and a central heating radiator. Tv aerial point and an electric fire with a stone effect surround and a marble style hearth and back.
Kitchen 6' 3" x 12' 3" ( 1.91m x 3.73m )
Fitted with a modern range of wall and base units with applicances comprising of an electric hob with an extractor fan above and an electric oven. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit and drainer inset into the worksurfaces, space for a fridge freezer and plumbing for a washing machine. Having a side facing double glazed window a tiled floor and a central heating radiator. Access through to the rear lobby.
Rear Entrance Porch
Having a side facing entrance door, storage cupboard which houses the combi boiler and a tiled floor. Cloakroom leads off.
With a low flush wc, rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator, tiled floor.
Having a side facing double glazed window a central heating radiator and offering access to the loft space.
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' 5" + wardrobes ( 3.71m x 3.78m + wardrobes )
Double bedroom: Having a rear facing double glazed window, wardrobes to each alcove and a central heating radiator, tv aerial point.
Bedroom Two 10' 3" x 9' 5" + alcove ( 3.12m x 2.87m + alcove )
Double bedroom: Having a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a tv aerial point.
Bedroom Three 6' 4" x 11' 11" ( 1.93m x 3.63m )
Large single bedroom having a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator.
Bathroom 6' 7" x 5' 10" ( 2.01m x 1.78m )
With a white three piece bathroom suite comprising of a bath with a shower above, wash hand basin and a low flush wc. Having a front facing obscured double glazed window, splash back tiling and laminate flooring.
Having wooden doors, power and lighting.
The front of the property has a walled garden with double gates to the front, giving access onto the driveway. Long driveway leading upto the garage, lawned area to the front and an outside light.
At the rear of the property the garden is enclosed, fenced and lawned with a gate to the side giving access. With a decked seating area to the rear of the property an outside store inset into the property for further storage. Both the garage and the property itself are alarmed.
Proceed from the Bawtry Office turning left and follow the road towards the A1. Take the first right signposted Bircotes and follow the road turning right onto Droversdale Road. Milne Road is the first right.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55788508.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BWY103858. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Bawtry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.