2 bedroom apartment for saleForegate Street, Chester
Sold STC £255,000
- Guide Price £255,000 to £275,000
- Open plan lounge/diner with double doors to kitchen
- Two Double Bedrooms and En-Suite Shower Room
- Balcony with views towards Grosvenor Park
- Bathroom with Sauna
- Secured Parking
Guide Price £255,000 to £275,000. This spacious 2 bedroom apartment is situated in a central location to the City and forms part of an attractive and secure courtyard development. Appointed to a very high standard throughout with balcony and secured parking. No Chain.
Guide Price £255,000 to £275,000. This spacious 2 bedroom apartment is situated in a central location to the City and forms part of an attractive and secure courtyard development. Appointed to a very high standard throughout, the accommodation briefly comprises: communal entrance hall with lift and stairs, reception hall, superb living/dining room, kitchen with integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite, guest bedroom and a balcony with patio area with views towards Grosvenor Park, Secured underground parking space. All furnisher available through separate negotiation. No Chain.
Located in the courtyard there is a video entry system and access to upper floors via lift or staircase. Post room.
Solid oak entrance door leads to spacious reception hall with storage cupboard. Fitted wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors. Telephone entry system. Alarm panel. Wall mounted dimplex heater,
Living Room/dining Room 21' x 10' 9" ( 6.40m x 3.28m )
Beautifully spacious living space with duel aspect double glazed windows with remote operated blinds. Double sliding doors opening onto balcony. Wall mounted pebble effect electric heater. Oak flooring. Inset LED spotlights. TV point. Telephone point. Wall mounted dimplex electric heater. Space for dining table. Double doors to kitchen.
Kitchen 10' 9" x 7' 4" ( 3.28m x 2.24m )
Fitted with a range of modern hi gloss wall and base units with under pelmet lighting and complementary granite worksurfaces and inset one and half stainless steel sink and beveled granite drainer. Integrated Neff oven and grill. Four ring induction hob with granite splashback. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated Neff dishwasher, fridge freezer, microwave and coffee machine. Tiled flooring. LED spotlights. Double doors to living room.
Master Bedroom 22' x 10' 9" ( 6.71m x 3.28m )
Double glazed window with remote operated blinds and blackout blind. Double glazed sliding door to balcony with remote operated blackout blind. Fitted wardrobes with sliding door. Solid oak flooring. Wall mounted electric dimplex heater. Recessed LED spotlights. TV point. Door to en-suite.
Fitted with a modern white three piece suite comprising shower cubicle with wall mounted shower. Low level WC. Wash hand basin with vanity unit. Heated towel rail. Shaving point. Recessed spotlights. Tiled walls.
Bedroom Two 13' 6" x 10' ( 4.11m x 3.05m )
Double bedroom with double glazed sliding patio doors opening to balcony. Remover operated blind and blackout blind. Fitted double wardrobe with sliding doors. Solid oak flooring. TV point. Wall mounted dimplex electric heater.
Balcony 9' 10" x 8' 10" ( 3.00m x 2.69m )
Good sized covered balcony with outside lighting and tiled floor. Timber railings. Views towards Grosvenor Park and the River Dee. Access can be gained from Both bedrooms and the living room.
Fitted with a four piece suite comprising shower cubicle. Low level WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Sauna. Heated towel rail. Recessed LED lights. Tiled walls.
Outside he development can be approached from Dee Lane and there is also pedestrian access on Foregate Street wit communal gardens and courtyard with strategically placed CCTV covering the development. There is also a secure underground car parking space which will accommodate two small vehicles or one family sized vehicle.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55789843.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHS112286. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Swetenhams, Chester. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.