3 bedroom terraced house for saleSaville Road, Old Swan, Liverpool
Sold STC £95,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedroom Mid-Terrace
- Sought After Location
- Paved Rear Garden
- Excellent Transport Links
- Open Plan
- On Street Parking
Jones & Chapman are delighted to bring to market this fantastically priced 3 bedroom family home. Giving buyers the opportunity to put their own stamp on the property, this property would be perfect for first time buyers, with excellent amenities & transport links!
Located in a sought after residential location off Broadgreen Road L13, this three bedroom mid-terrace family home has an abundance of local amenities, schools and transport links, with the Broadgreen train station and M62 motorway just a short distance away. This great size family home would be perfect for first time buyers wishing to put their own stamp on their home. The property has an open plan feel, with the entrance hall leading to the through lounge and dining area, with an open aspect to the kitchen. To the first floor are three good size bedrooms and a family bathroom. Externally to the front is on road parking and to the rear is a large yard. This property is priced to sell, call to arrange a viewing today!
Double glazed door and window to the front, radiator.
Lounge 11' 7" into bay x 10' 4" max into recess ( 3.53m into bay x 3.15m max into recess )
Double glazed bay window to the front, open gas fireplace, tv point.
Dining Room 12' x 9' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.02m )
Double glazed patio doors.
Kitchen 7' 8" x 5' 9" ( 2.34m x 1.75m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces incorporating a sink and drainer, tiled splash backs, electric oven, electric hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for a washing machine, space for fridge, tiled flooring, double glazed window to the rear.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max into bay x 9' 4" ( 4.17m max into bay x 2.84m )
Double glazed bay window to the front, radiator.
Bedroom Two 10' 8" max x 8' 1" max from wardrobe ( 3.25m max x 2.46m max from wardrobe )
Double glazed window to the rear, radiator, fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 9' 10" from inside wardrobes x 6' 6" max ( 3.00m from inside wardrobes x 1.98m max )
Window to the front, radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to the rear, bath with mixer tap, wash hand basin, low level W.C, fully tiled.
Flagged path with gated access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55789855.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT112432. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.