4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleSleaford Road, Cranwell Village, Sleaford
- Four Bedroom Detached Bungalow
- Ensuite to Master Bedroom
- Double Garage & Gardens
- Gas central heating
If it is a family home you are looking for, then look no further. This FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM BUNGALOW with DOUBLE GARAGE in CRANWELL, ticks all the boxes. Early viewing is advised.
Situated within the popular village of CRANWELL, is this immaculately presented FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOM DETACHED BUNGALOW with DOUBLE GARAGE. The property offers you the perfect family forever home. There is also the potential to extend the bungalow (subject to any necessary planning consents / permissions). The accommodation briefly comprises of a spacious entrance hallway and open plan lounge diner with cast iron log burner. There is also a CONSERVATORY, kitchen, utility room and rear entrance porch. In addition there is the bathroom and four generous sized bedrooms with the master having an ensuite. Outside to the front there is a substantial gravelled driveway, providing ample parking and a raised patio area with steps to the front entrance door. To the rear there is a non overlooked garden, which is mainly laid to lawn, with a decked area, patio, stone borders and mature trees. There are also raised flower beds to the side of the property.
Viewing of this property is highly recommended.
The spacious entrance hallway is approached via a partly glazed front entrance door, having two radiators and built in storage cupboard with access to the loft space.
Lounge Diner 27' 9" x 12' 10" into alcove ( 8.46m x 3.91m into alcove )
The lounge has a cast iron log burner with wooden mantle and hearth. There is a radiator, uPVC window to the front aspect and uPVC patio doors to the:
Conservatory 12' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.91m x 3.30m )
The conservatory has uPVC double glazed windows, uPVC French door to the rear gardens, tiled flooring, and radiator.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 11' ( 3.61m x 3.35m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units, space for oven, plumbing for dishwasher and plumbing for automatic washing machine. There is a one and a half bowl sink with mixer tap over, radiator, laminate flooring, uPVC window to the rear and partly glazed door to the:
Rear Entrance Porch
This is a handy space with partly glazed door to the rear garden, uPVC windows to the rear and side and tiled flooring.
The bathroom is fully tiled with a suite comprising of a panelled bath with mixer tap shower attachment over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a separate shower cubicle with wall mounted shower appliance over and heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 11' 10" x 11' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.45m )
This bedroom has a uPVC window to the front aspect and radiator.
Bedroom Three 11' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.61m x 3.20m )
The third bedroom has fitted wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors, radiator and uPVC window to the front.
Bedroom Four 11' x 8' 6" ( 3.35m x 2.59m )
Having a uPVC window to the rear and radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 3" x 8' 5" ( 3.73m x 2.57m )
Having bifold doors leading to a dressing area. There is a uPVC window to the side and radiator.
Fitted with a panelled bath with wall mounted shower appliance over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC. There is tiled flooring, tiled walls, radiator and obscure window to the front.
Utility Room 10' 3" x 9' 6" ( 3.12m x 2.90m )
This room is currently used as a utility room but can be adapted to individual requirements. Being approached via a uPVC glazed door, gas central heating boiler and uPVC window to the side.
To the front of the property there is a substantial 155ft gravelled driveway, providing ample parking and leads to the double garage. There is a raised patio area with steps to the front door.
Double Garage 18' 11" x 18' ( 5.77m x 5.49m )
Having up and over door and partly glazed uPVC door to the side. This space has the potential to convert to an annexe, subject to any necessary planning consents / permissions.
To the side of the property there are raised beds, currently used as a vegetable plot, with established fruit trees. There is also a raised seating area with ample space for a shed or workshop.
The rear garden is non overlooked and mainly laid to lawn with a raised decking area, patio area with summerhouse, gravel borders and mature trees.
Marketing and photographs used on these particulars were from previous instruction.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55790047.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH106431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.