Studio flat for sale45 Wenban Road, Worthing, West Sussex, BN11 1HY
- GROUND FLOOR STUDIO APARTMENT
- TENANT IN SITU
- IDEAL INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITY
- HIGHLY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- OPEN PLAN KITCHEN/LIVING ROOM/BEDROOM
- SHOWER ROOM
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS
- CLOSE TO SHOPS AND TRAIN STATIONS
W Welch Estate Agents are delighted to offer to the open market this spacious, ground floor studio apartment in this attractive period style house. It is situated on the ever popular Wenban Road which is considered convenient for both Worthing railway station, the various shopping facilities in the Town Centre and the beach. This studio comprises of a bright, westerly facing, open plan kitchen/living room/bedroom and a shower room. Features of the property include double glazing, gas central heating and use of a communal garden. The apartment is currently let and the tenant would love to stay. Please call or e-mail us today to book your appointment to view.
5.46m (17' 11") x 3.58m (11' 9")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55791757.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WWESP200897. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by W Welch Estate Agents, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.