2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleGibson Road, Renfrew
Sold STC £160,000
- Fantastic semi-detached bungalow
- Rec hall, lounge
- Modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms
- Modern bathroom
- DG, GCH
- Driveway, front and rear gardens
- Early viewing is highly advised!
Fantastic semi-detached bungalow located within the ever popular area of Renfrew. The property comprises of: Rec hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms, modern bathroom, DG, GCH, driveway, front and rear gardens. This property would ideally suit older and younger families alike.
Rarley avaliable semi-detached bungalow located within the ever popular area of Renfrew. This property is in a good location with access to all local amenities and motorway links to Glasgow and the surrounding areas. This property is in walk in condition and would be ideal for older nad younger families alike. Early viewing is highly advised!
The property comprises of: Reception hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen, two double bedrooms and modern bathroom.
The subject is further enhanced with double glazing, gas central heating , driveway, front and large rear garden.
Renfrew has a selection of local and town centre amenities including shops, schools and transport services, bus routes give regular links throughout the area, into Paisley and Glasgow City Centre if required. The M8 motorway network is within 1 mile from the property and gives additional access throughout Renfrewshire.
Lounge 13' 3" extending to 14' 9" x 12' 7" ( 4.04m extending to 4.50m x 3.84m )
Kitchen 6' 2" x 12' 9" ( 1.88m x 3.89m )
Bedroom 1 11' 9" x 12' 6" ( 3.58m x 3.81m )
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 8' 11" ( 3.71m x 2.72m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PAI107096. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Paisley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.