3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOxford Street, Finedon, Wellingborough
- Immaculate three bedroom semi detached
- A beautiful large family home
- Downstairs shower room and upstairs family bathroom
- Off road parking for two cars
- Viewing highly recommended
*** BEAUTIFUL SEMI-DETACHED *** This three bedroom property is offered to the market in the small village of Finedon. It benefits from off road parking for two cars and would make the ideal family home.
The property further benefits from a good sized rear garden and being beautifully presented throughout. There is a downstairs shower room and sun room extension. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this home!
Timber fence enclosed with gated access, laid mainly to gravel with slate path.
Entered via double glazed door, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, doors to:
Obscure double glazed window to side, wash hand basin, w.c., shower cubicle, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, part tiled walls.
Lounge 19' 1" max x 11' 10" max ( 5.82m max x 3.61m max )
Double glazed window to front, coving to ceiling, gas fire, radiator, under stairs storage cupboard with double glazed window.
Sun Room/snug 11' 6" x 8' 11" ( 3.51m x 2.72m )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed doors to rear, radiator, laminate floor.
Kitchen/diner 9' 10" x 19' 5" ( 3.00m x 5.92m )
Double glazed window and door to side, obscure double glazed door to side, fitted with a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, one and half stainless steel sink and drainer, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, part tiled walls, Range cooker, cooker hood, radiator.
First Floor Landing
Double glazed window, access to loft, doors to:
Bedroom One 10' 11" x 9' 11" to wardrobe ( 3.33m x 3.02m to wardrobe )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Two 10' 10" x 10' 6" ( 3.30m x 3.20m )
Coving to ceiling, double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' 10" ( 2.64m x 2.39m )
Double glazed window to front, cupboard housing boiler, radiator.
Obscure double glazed window to side, corner bath with shower over, w.c., wash hand basin set in vanity unit, part tiled walls, radiator.
Rear And Side Garden
Timber fence enclosed, laid to lawn, paved patio area, tree, shrub and flower borders, raised decked seating area with seating shelf, metal shed. The side garden has vegetable plots and greenhouse. Gated side access to a double drive for off road parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55792861.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WBR108201. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Wellingborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.