4 bedroom detached house for saleOasthouse Way, Ramsey, Huntingdon
Sold STC £270,000
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Reception Rooms
- 15' Kitchen Breakfast Room
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- UPVc Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating
- Garage & Off Road Parking
- Enclosed Rear Garden
*£1000 Buyers Incentive
*Three Reception Rooms
*15' Kitchen Breakfast Room
*UPVc Double Glazing
*Gas Central Heating
*Garage & Off Road Parking
*Enclosed Rear Garden
UPVC double glazed entrance door with glazed side panels leading to:
Stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator, wall lights, telephone point, access to loft space, tiled flooring, coving to ceiling. Door to:
Fitted in a two piece suite comprising low level WC, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed opaque window to front aspect, tiled flooring.
17' 1" x 11' 11" (5.21m x 3.63m). UPVC double glazed box bay window to front aspect, TV points, telephone point, radiator, coving to ceiling, opening to:
11' 10" x 9' 11" (3.61m x 3.02m). UPVC double glazed window to rear, UPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear garden, radiator, laminate flooring, coving to ceiling.
7' 8" x 7' 1" (2.34m x 2.16m). UPVC double glazed window to side aspect, radiator, tiled flooring, telephone point.
15' 6" x 9' 11" maximum (4.72m x 3.02m). Fitted in a range of base, drawer and wall mounted units with complementing work surfaces and tiling, stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and automatic dishwasher, built-in five ring gas hop and electric cooker with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, radiator, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, TV point, ceiling spotlights, UPVC double glazed window and door to rear aspect.
First Floor Landing
UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, access to loft space, airing cupboard housing hot water cylinder and shelving.
12' 10" x 9' 8" (3.91m x 2.95m). UPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator, telephone point, double wardrobe with hanging and shelving.
11' 5" maximum x 9' 8" (3.48m x 2.95m). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator, double wardrobe with hanging and shelving.
9' 5" x 7' 8" (2.87m x 2.34m). UPVC double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
7' 3" x 6' 5" (2.21m x 1.96m). UPVC double glazed widow to side aspect, radiator.
Re-fitted in a white three piece suite comprising low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin, bow fronted Jacuzzi bath with shower attachment over, full height tiling to all walls, heated towel rail, UPVC double glazed opaque window to rear aspect, tiled flooring, recessed ceiling spotlights.
The front garden is mainly laid to lawn with stocked shrub and flower borders. The driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles and leads to the Single Garage with up and over door, power, lighting, eaves storage, personal door and window to the rear garden.
Gated side access leads to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn with stocked shrub and flower borders, gravel beds, trees, paved patio seating area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55792960.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RAM201798. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Ramsey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.