3 bedroom terraced house for saleMicklow Close, Redcar
- Lovely Three Bedroom Mid Terrace House
- Sensibly Priced to Enhance a Sale
- Gas Central Heating & Double Glazing
- Ground Floor WC
- Attractively Fitted Dining Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom/WC with Shower
- Gardens Front & Rear & Street Parking
- Fronts onto a Green Area
- No Onward Chain
- Viewing Highly Recommended
With the benefit of fronting onto a green area, a very well presented Three Bedroom mid terrace home ideally located for access to bus services, supermarket shopping, hospital and commuter links. Features include gas central heating, double glazing, dining kitchen with oven and hob, ground floor WC, modern family bathroom with shower, gardens to the front and rear and street parking. There is no vehicular access to the front, only a pedestrian walkway. Please note the solar panels on the rear roof elevation are rented by 'A Shade Greener' giving the owners the benefit of free electricity in daytime hours, then reverting to the grid - we are advised by the sellers that this arrangement will transfer to the new owners.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55793800.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RED160191. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Redcar. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.