2 bedroom terraced house for saleSelous Road, Blackburn
- A garden fronted mid terraced house situated in the popular Witton district of the town
- Ground floor: vestibule, entrance hall, front sitting room, rear living room, kitchen with fitted units
- First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom with three-piece suite
- Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing
- Forecourt to front, enclosed yard to rear with brick store
- Close to shops and schools and within walking distance of Witton Country Park
A garden fronted mid terraced house situated in the popular Witton district of the town and comprising: Ground floor: vestibule, entrance hall, front sitting room, rear living room, kitchen with fitted units. First floor: two bedrooms, bathroom with three-piece suite. The property also benefits from gas central heating and uPVC double glazing. Outside there is a forecourt to front and an enclosed yard to the rear with a brick store. Close to shops and schools and within walking distance of Witton Country Park.
The Accommodation Comprises: -
Ground Floor: -
Vestibule: - External door with leaded light, gas meter cupboard.
Entrance Hall: - With c.h radiator, ceiling coving.
Front Sitting Room: - 11'0 x 11'2 (3.35m x 3.40m) - Tiled fireplace, two uPVC double glazed windows, c.h radiator.
Rear Living Room: - 14'8 x 13'8 (4.47m x 4.17m) - Attractive feature fireplace with living flame coal effect gas fire, built-in pine cabinet, uPVC double glazed window, c.h radiator, storage under the stairs.
Kitchen: - Fitted wall and base units, gas hob and electric oven with extractor fan over, single drainer sink unit, plumbed for washer, uPVC double glazed window, tiled floor, c.h radiator.
First Floor: -
Landing: - Ceiling coving.
Bedroom 1: - 14'9 x 11'3 (4.50m x 3.43m) - Cast iron fireplace, fitted wardrobe, ceiling coving, two uPVC double glazed windows, recess storage.
Bedroom 2: - 7'1 x 13'4 (2.16m x 4.06m) - With uPVC double glazed window, c.h radiator, ceiling coving, Vaillant gas fired central heating boiler.
Bathroom: - Three-piece suite in white comprising cast iron bath, pedestal wash basin, low suite w.c, ceiling coving, c.h radiator, cast iron fireplace.
Outside: - At the front there is a small forecourt and to the rear there is an enclosed yard with a brick built store.
General Information: - All main services are installed. GAS FIRED CENTRAL HEATING.
You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55795246.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 26464771. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Mortimers Chartered Surveyors, Blackburn. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.