5 bedroom detached house for saleSwarthmore Road, Selly Oak, Birmingham
Sold STC £400,000
Full descriptionFIVE BEDROOMED DETACHED HOME ON A GENEROUS PLOT OFFERING NO CHAIN, Benefiting from a Dining Kitchen, additional Shower Room and large garage. In a popular BVT Location convenient for local primary schools, the QE Hospital & University. EP Rating F
Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge, L-shaped Dining/Kitchen, Landing, Five Bedrooms, Bathroom, Shower Room, Driveway next to Garage, W.C., Front & Rear Gardens.
From the Agent's Offices in Northfield continue along Church Road and at the traffic lights turn right, at the next set of traffic lights turn right onto the A38 Bristol Road South heading towards City Centre passing the Royal Orthopaedic Hospital on the right hand side, continue for some distance and turn left onto Middle Park Road taking the first left hand turn on to Swarthmore Road with the property situated some distance along on the right hand side before the turning into Presthope Road.
Founded in 1900 by George Cadbury the very well thought of Bournville Village Trust Estate is renowned for its sought after schools, delightful parks and gardens and other local amenities.
Birmingham University, Cadbury Works at Bournville and various local hospitals including the Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Selly Oak and Orthopaedic Hospital in Northfield are all readily accessible and railway stations in Bournville, Selly Oak and Northfield provide easy access to Birmingham City centre.
* Detached Home on a generous plot with extensive off road Parking
* Five Bedrooms with fitted storage to three bedrooms
* Lounge with window overlooking the front garden and door leading to dining area
* L-shaped Dining/Kitchen with a range of wall and base units, cupboards and drawers, electric Siemens hob and oven, space for freestanding fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, space for dining table, 'Amitco' tiled flooring and door to garage
* Family Bathroom having panelled bath, wash hand basin and low level w.c.
* Additional Shower Room with enclosed shower cubicle, wash hand basin with storage below and low level w.c.
* Large garage with electric powered door and lighting with sink area, plumbing for washing machine, outside W.C. and door accessed to rear garden
* Offering No Chain
* Attractive Rear Garden with good sized patio area and step leading to lawned area with pear trees, outside water tap and side gate
* Well placed for local Primary Schools to include Northfield Manor and Green Meadow along with Birmingham University and the Queen Elizabeth Hospital
* Located on a regular bus route with a nearby Post Office
SCHEDULE OF ACCOMMODATION
Lounge (Front) 25'1" x 10'10" (7.65m x 3.3m ) maximum x 8'11" (2.72m ) minimum
L-shaped Dining Kitchen 18'1" x 8'4" (5.51m x 2.54m ) x 10'0" x 7'10" (3.05m x 2.39m )
Bedroom One (Front) 13'8" x 10'7" (4.17m x 3.23m )
Bedroom Two (Front) 12'11" (3.94m ) plus door recess x 9'10" (3m )
Bedroom Three (Front) 11'5" x 9'3" (3.48m x 2.82m)
Bedroom Four (Rear) 9'9" x 9'4" (2.97m x 2.84m ) plus door recess
Bedroom Five 9'11" (3.02m ) maximum x 7'7" (2.31m ) maximum
Bathroom (Not measured)
Garage 20'3" (6.17m ) maximum x 17'2" (5.23m )
Front & Rear Gardens
Tenure: The Agent understands the property is Freehold.
Heating & Glazing: All major external windows and doors are double glazed.
Please note there is no gas supply to the property but some pipework is in place. Heating is a mixture of wall mounted storage heaters and part under floor heating to the ground floor.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55795993.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MON8206. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robert Oulsnam & Company, Northfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.