3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWarners End Road, HEMEL HEMPSTEAD
Offers in Excess of
- Semi Detached Family Home
- Popular Location
- Three Bedrooms
- Large Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Modern Bathroom
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Garage & Off Street Parking
- Close To Good Local Schools & Within Walking Distance Of Local Amenities
Located within CLOSE PROXIMITY TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS and being beautifully presented throughout is this three bedroom semi detached family home. Benefiting from a modern kitchen / diner, modern bathroom and garage with off street parking plus being within walking distance of local amenities.
Located within CLOSE PROXIMITY TO GOOD LOCAL SCHOOLS and being beautifully presented throughout is this three bedroom semi detached home. Benefiting from a modern kitchen / diner, modern bathroom and garage with off street parking plus being within walking distance of local amenities this property is an ideal FAMILY HOME. Early viewing's are highly recommended.
Via double glazed door to front aspect, double glazed window to side aspect, stairs rising to first floor, radiator, laminate flooring, doors to :-
Lounge 13' 2" x 11' 6" ( 4.01m x 3.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front aspect, laminate flooring, chimney, electric fire, radiator.
Kitchen / Diner 18' 6" x 11' 4" ( 5.64m x 3.45m )
Range of base and wall units and drawers with worksurfaces over, breakfast bar, under cupboard lights, one and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, tiles to splash areas, integrated oven and gas hob with filter hood over, integrated Smeg microwave oven, integrated Smeg dishwasher, space for fridge and freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, space for wine fridge, space for table and chairs, laminate floor, radiator, double glazed door to side aspect, double glazed patio doors to rear aspect, double glazed window to rear aspect.
Double glazed window to side aspect, access to loft hatch with drop down ladder, doors to all rooms.
Bedroom One 13' 2" x 9' 3" ( 4.01m x 2.82m )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, down lights, radiator.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" x 11' 2" To Max ( 3.48m x 3.40m To Max )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, radiator.
Bedroom Three 7' 1" x 10' 1" To Max ( 2.16m x 3.07m To Max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Paneled bath with power shower over, Vanity storage unit housing wash hand basin and Low Level WC, down lighters, tiled walls and floor, radiator, double glazed windows to rear and side aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn, stairs rising to front door, gated side access.
Fence enclosed rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with mature shrub borders, gated side access, small patio area, outside tap, access to single garage, parking space.
Garage 18' x 11' ( 5.49m x 3.35m )
Larger than average single garage with power and light to the rear of the property.
Parking bay providing off street parking plus single garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55796350.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HHD105240. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Hemel Hempstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.