3 bedroom detached house for saleDennis Close, Littleover, Derby
Sold STC £195,000
- SPACIOUS DETACHED FAMILY HOUSE
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- THREE BEDROOMS
- DRIVEWAY PARKING FOR SEVERAL CARS
- SINGLE GARAGE
- SITUATED WITHIN LITTLEOVER SCHOOL CATCHMENT
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
Situated in one of Derby's most sought after locations is this spacious detached family house which is located within Littleover School catchment.
Situated in one of Derby's most sought after locations is this spacious detached family house which is located within Littleover School catchment. The chain free accommodation on offer benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and in brief comprises entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, family room, three bedrooms, bathroom, driveway parking for several cars, single garage and front and rear gardens. BOOK A VIEWING TODAY!!
having front elevation double glazed door with obscured glass insets, front and side elevation double glazed floor to ceiling side lights with obscured glass, storage cupboard, tiled floor and door leading into
having stairs rising to first floor, understairs storage, radiator and door leading into
having front elevation double glazed window, fireplace with surround, hearth and inset living flame gas fire, coving, radiator and double doors leading into
having rear elevation double glazed sliding doors providing access to rear garden, coving, space for a dining table and radiator.
having a matching range of floor and wall mounted units with rolled edge work surface over and tiled splashbacks incorporating one and a half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integral electric fan assisted oven with five ring gas hob and stainless steel splashback and extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine, rear elevation double glazed window with tiled sill, nine recessed spotlights, tiled flooring and door leading into
having side elevation double glazed door with obscured glass providing access to rear garden, rear elevation double glazed window, laminate flooring, two wall lights, radiator and door leading into single garage.
First Floor Landing
having side elevation double glazed window, loft access hatch, cupboard housing hot water cylinder and doors leading into
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having rear elevation double glazed window, storage cupboard and radiator
having front elevation double glazed window and radiator.
having a white three piece suite comprising low level w.c., with push button flush, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap and panel corner jacuzzi bath with shower over, mixer tap and tiled surround, rear elevation window with obscured glass and tiled sill, tiled flooring and tiling to walls, six recessed spotlights and chrome heated towel rail.
to the front of the property there s a driveway providing ample off street parking for several cars which leads to single garage. the driveway is flanked by a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates pathway to front entrance door, pathway to rear garden, flower beds, gravel borders and boundary fencing. To the rear of the property there is a garden which is mainly laid to lawn and incorporates well stocked flower bed, outside lighting, outside tap, garden and boundary hedging and fencing.
having up and over door, additional appliance space, power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55796362.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DBY109748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws Residential, Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.