5 bedroom semi-detached house for salePerrinpit Road, Frampton Cotterell, Bristol
- Five Bedrooms
- Cloakroom and Utility Room
- Double Garage and Off Road Parking
- Front and Rear Gardens
** VILLAGE LOCATION ** DOUBLE GARAGE ** This lovely five bedroom semi-detached family home is located in the popular village of Frampton Cotterell. The property briefly comprises; Entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, utility, cloakroom, five bedrooms, bathroom & double garage.
Single glazed door to front, window to front and door to hallway.
Stairs to first floor, doors to lounge and kitchen/breakfast room.
Lounge 21' 4" max x 17' 11" ( 6.50m max x 5.46m )
Two double glazed windows to front, extended open fireplace, two wall lights, feature beamed ceiling, three radiators, door to study and double sliding doors to dining room.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 16' 2" x 9' ( 4.93m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows to rear, Two single glazed windows to rear, fitted kitchen with wall and base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, tiled splashback, space for gas range cooker, cooker hood, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge, space for American fridge/freezer, oak effect flooring, spot lights inset to ceiling and radiator.
Dining Room 13' 3" x 12' ( 4.04m x 3.66m )
Double glazed window to rear, faux beamed ceiling and radiator.
Double glazed door to side and window to side and rear, tiled flooring and radiator.
Single glazed window to side, low level W.C, wash hand basin with tiled splashback and radiator.
Single glazed window to side, base units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink/drainer, plumbing for washing machine, space for tumble dryer, central heating boiler, tiled flooring and loft access.
Study 8' 3" x 6' 5" ( 2.51m x 1.96m )
Single glazed window and door to side and radiator.
Stairs from ground floor, two obscured ceiling windows, light tunnel to ceiling, storage cupboard, doors to bedrooms and bathroom and two radiators.
Bedroom One 13' 4" restricted head height x 12' 10" ( 4.06m restricted head height x 3.91m )
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 7' 3" ( 4.09m x 2.21m )
Double glazed windows to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to front and radiator.
Bedroom Four 16' 9" max x 9' 1" max ( 5.11m max x 2.77m max )
Double glazed window to rear and radiator.
Bedroom Five 10' 7" x 7' 8" ( 3.23m x 2.34m )
Double glazed to rear and radiator.
Double glazed window to rear, low level W.C, wash hand basin, corner bath, shower cubicle, radiator and fully tiled walls.
Double roller door, double glazed windows to both sides, single glazed door to patio, steps up to loft area, power and lighting.
Laid to lawn to side and rear, patio area to side and rear of garage, enclosed by boundary wall.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55796374.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CPS102187. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Chipping Sodbury . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.