3 bedroom town house for saleBeatrice Road, Barry
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Store House
- Three Bedrooms
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen with Store/Utility Room
- Shower Room & W.C
- Rear Yard & Forecourt
- Short Walk to Train Station
- No Chain
A bay fronted, three story house situated just a short walk from Cadoxton Train Station. The property offers substantial accommodation including living/dining room, kitchen, shower room, store room, extension with w.c and three bedrooms. Rear yard, forecourt & No Chain! Est Rent: £650-£675pcm.
Call Allen & Harris Barry today to arrange your viewing . . . .
Forecourt & Entrance Hall
Enclosed forecourt to front with path with obscured double glazed front door opening into:
Porch area with glass panelled door to hall with stairs rising to top floor landing. Door to:
Living / Sitting Room 23' 8" into bay x 11' 10" max ( 7.21m into bay x 3.61m max )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed window to rear. Gas fire with mantle, two radiators, fitted store cupboards, power points and door to stairwell leading to lower ground floor.
Lower Ground Floor
Kitchen 10' 9" x 10' 7" ( 3.28m x 3.23m )
Fitted kitchen with 'high gloss' white wall cupboards and base units with worktops over and stainless steel sink unit with drainer. Space for cooker, washing machine and fridge freezer. Gas boiler, power points, radiator and double glazed window to rear. Doors to Shower room, Store/Utility room & Extension.
Shower Room 10' 6" x 7' 3" max ( 3.20m x 2.21m max )
Comprising a pedestal wash hand basin and walk in shower cubicle with laminate splash backs. Radiator & extractor..
Store / Utility Room
Currently used as store room with power, lighting and space for white goods. Additional storage area to rear.
Extention & W.C
Double glazed windows to side and rear with door opening onto rear yard. Door to W.C.
Bedroom One 13' 2" max x 7' 7" ( 4.01m max x 2.31m )
Double glazed window to front, exposed wood floorboards, radiator and power point.
Bedroom Two 8' 11" x 8' ( 2.72m x 2.44m )
Double glazed window to rear offering far reaching views, radiator and power point.
Bedroom Three 10' 1" x 6' ( 3.07m x 1.83m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and power points.
Enclosed rear yard laid to concrete patio with elevated view. Freestanding storage unit and steps leading down to gated pathway shared between neighbouring residents.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55796386.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRY104633. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Barry. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.