3 bedroom detached house for saleBurrough Road, Northam
- 3 Bedrooms (2 Double, 1 Single)
- 23` `L` Shaped Lounge/Dining Room
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Modern Bathroom
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- Double Glazed Windows
- Low Maintenance Enclosed Rear Garden
- Office/Occasional Bedroom
- Off Road Parking
- Walking Distance of Village Amenities
A 3 Bedroom Detached Barn Conversion offering Good Sized & Charming Accommodation including 23` Lounge/Dining Room, Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Modern Bathroom together with Converted Garage providing an Office/Occasional Bedroom, Enclosed Rear Garden & Off Road Parking.
Converted in 1999 by a respected local builder, the property is situated within walking distance of the village amenities and is only a short drive from the picturesque fishing village of Appledore and the famous long sandy beach & pebble ridge at Westward Ho!
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55797554.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 974. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regency Estate Agents, Bideford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.