3 bedroom flat for sale3/5 Grange Rd, Grange, Edinburgh, EH9 1UH
Sold STC £375,000
- Beautifully-presented, three-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, in a stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's prestigious Grange area, south of the city centre.
- Rich in traditional features, this triple-aspect, five-apartment property offers a flexible floorplan and has fine rooftop views to Arthur's Seat.
- Accommodation consists of an entrance hall, living room, sitting room, dining room / bedroom three, kitchen, ensuite master bedroom, a further double bedroom, and shower-room.
- Features include gas central heating, recessed sash and case windows, fireplaces, ornate plasterwork, panelled woodwork, and varnished floorboards.
- There is plentiful storage, including a floored attic and a landing store, a shared garden to the rear, and ample zoned parking in surrounding streets.
- Home Report available online.
- Open viewings available Sunday 2-4pm, or Thursday 7-9pm
Beautifully-presented, bright and spacious three-bedroom, third-floor (top) flat, in a stone-built tenement in Edinburgh's prestigious Grange area, south of the city centre. Rich in traditional features, and offering a flexible floorplan, this triple-aspect property consists of an entrance hall, living room, sitting room which was previously used as a bedroom, dining room / bedroom three, kitchen, ensuite master bedroom, a further double bedroom, and shower-room. Features include gas central heating, recessed sash and case windows, fireplaces, ornate cornicing, panelled woodwork, and varnished floorboards. There is plentiful storage, including a floored attic and a landing store. A welcoming hallway with a walk-in cupboard, and ample space for furniture, serves all apartments, opening to an impressive corner living room with Italian marble fireplace that hosts a living flame gas fire, two presses, and fine rooftop views to Arthur's Seat. Adjacent, a large and light sitting room offers similar features, whilst a rear-facing dining room, overlooking the shared gardens, offers optional use as a third double-bedroom.The side-set master bedroom has two windows and an en-suite, and a second double-bedroom is also set to the side. The kitchen lies to the rear, with slate tile flooring, stone-effect worktops, modern fitted units, integrated gas hob, electric oven, dishwasher, washing machine, and fridge/freezer.The shower-room has a modern suite with electric shower. To the rear is an enclosed, south-facing shared garden, and there is ample zoned parking in surrounding streets. Grange is a highly desirable area comprising mostly of impressive period stone-built villas, just south of Edinburgh centre. The neighbouring districts of Newington and Marchmont provide a number of local amenities, specialist shops, and a vibrant atmosphere of bars, restaurants, and cafes. The Cameron Toll Centre also offers a selection of high-street shops, and a Sainsbury's superstore. A convenient location for Edinburgh University, The Royal Infirmary, the Scottish Parliament, and the Royal Commonwealth Pool, there are also many open green-spaces including Holyrood Park and Arthur's Seat, Blackford Hill and The Meadows. Well-regarded schooling is available at all levels within the area, and regular bus services provides easy access to and from the city centre.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6771666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland, Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.