5 bedroom detached house for saleHillfield, Meeting House Lane, Frodsham, Cheshire, WA6 6TL
Sold STC £450,000
- A beautifully presented, spacious detached family home in generous gardens in semi rural location on the outskirts of Kingsley village
- Outstanding views
- Stunning kitchen/family room Spacious sitting room with open fire
- Versatile room ideal for use as study, studio or ground floor bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Master bedroom with ensuite and 3 further bedrooms
- Gas central heating, double glazing and energy efficiency rating of D
A beautifully presented, spacious family home in a semi-rural location but with easy access to Frodsham and Kingsley. In brief the spacious accommodation comprises hall, dining/ kitchen, family room, living room, conservatory, further reception room/ground floor bedroom, shower room, cloakroom and utility room to the ground floor. To the first floor there is a master bedroom with ensuite shower room, three further bedrooms and a family bathroom.
The front garden is mainly hard landscaped offering off-road parking for several vehicles and leading to a car port. To the rear there is a lovely, fully enclosed, private garden with large patio area and steps leading up to lawn.
Hillfield benefits from gas central heating, cavity wall insulation, double glazing and has an energy efficiency rating of D.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55798067.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FSVSP99238676. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Alison Holton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.