4 bedroom cottage for saleCopgate Path, Upper Norwood, SW16
- Unique 'building of relevance' quietly located
- Beautiful reception room with adjoining dining room
- Wonderfully spacious integrated kitchen with central island
- Four sizeable bedrooms, all with fitted storage
- Superbly spacious annex with bar, kitchen and gymnasium
- Second one bedroom annex (currently under construction)
- Mature grounds with patio, pond and views over the Common
- Secure property with electronic gates and entry phone system
Situated in a secluded location surrounded by Streatham Common, this grand four bedroom house offers beautiful accommodation with two superb annex's, large private grounds and gated off-street parking.
Copgate Path is a no through road conveniently located next to Streatham Common, Streatham High Road is within easy reach which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 957405. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Streatham . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.