3 bedroom house for saleHornbeam Close, Wesham
Sold STC £54,250
*** GET YOURSELF ON THE PROPERTY LADDER - IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS ***
*** BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 3 BEDROOM MEWS PROPERTY SITUATED IN A QUIET CUL-DE-SAC IN THE MUCH SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION OF WESHAM - CLOSE TO LOCAL AMENITIES AND TRANSPORT LINKS ***
*** THIS PROPERTY IS AVAILABLE AT 35% SHARED OWNERSHIP WITH THE OPTION TO PURCHASE THE FULL 100% FOR £155,000 ***
GROUND FLOOR - LOUNGE, MODERN KITCHEN/DINER, STUNNING SHOWER ROOM
FIRST FLOOR - THREE BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
GARDENS TO THE FRONT AND REAR
DRIVEWAY PROVIDING OFF ROAD PARKING
*** INTERNAL VIEWING IS ESSENTIAL TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE & CONDITION OF THIS SUPERB PROPERTY ***
Lounge - 14'7" (4.45m) x 13'0" (3.96m) Max
UPVc double glazed leaded window to the front. Stairs leading to the first floor accommodation. Wall mounted alarm system. Spotlights to the ceiling. TV and telephone point. Coving. Radiator.
Modern Kitchen/Diner - 14'6" (4.42m) x 7'6" (2.29m)
UPVc double glazed window to the rear and double glazed opening doors leading to the delightful, low maintenance rear garden. Modern range of wall and base units with complementary worktops and tiled splashbacks. Spotlights to the ceiling. Integral electric oven with gas hob and extractor. One and a half stainless steel sink with drainer. Space for a fridge freezer and plumbed for a washing machine. Coving. Useful storage cupboard. Door leading to the beautiful ground floor shower room. Radiator.
Stunning Shower Room - 6'7" (2.01m) x 3'4" (1.02m)
Double shower with sliding glass door. Feature recessed shower shelving. Unique wash hand basin with chrome tap set in storage unit. Extractor fan. Fully tiled walls and tiled flooring. Spotlights to the ceiling. Modern chrome heated towel rail.
Access to the loft. Spotlights to the ceiling. Storage cupboard. Radiator.
Bedroom One - 12'2" (3.71m) Into Wardrobe Recess x 7'9" (2.36m)
UPVc double glazed window to the rear. Range of stunning fitted wardrobes, overhead cabinets and bedside tables. Wall mounted TV point. Radiator.
Bedroom Two - 10'7" (3.23m) Into Wardrobe Recess x 8'0" (2.44m)
UPVc double glazed window to the front. Range of fitted wardrobes. Radiator.
Bedroom Three - 6'7" (2.01m) x 6'4" (1.93m)
UPVc double glazed window to the rear. Fitted desk with cupboards and shelving. Spotlights to the ceiling. Coving. Radiator.
Bathroom - 6'3" (1.91m) x 5'4" (1.63m)
UPVc double glazed frosted window to the front. W.C. Counter top wash basin set in unit. Bath with waterfall tap. Extractor and spotlights to the ceiling. Tiled flooring and fully tiled walls. Vertical heated towel rail.
One parking space to the front.
Low maintenance patio garden to the rear with gravelled borders, wooden shed and a gate to the side. Outside power points.
This property is being offered for sale at an asking price of £54,250 on a 35% shared ownership basis. 35% of the value is bought with a mortgage together with the remaining 65% being rented from Plumlife Housing Association. The total cost is £299.93 per month for the rent, ground rent for the lease, buildings insurance and service charge. There is also the option to purchase at the full 100% share for £155,000.
The council tax is collected by Fylde Borough Council, tax band B.
You may download or store this material for your own personal use and research. You may NOT republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner`s express prior written consent. The website owner`s copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2146. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by mi home estate agents, Kirkham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.