2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWishing Tree Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
Sold STC £169,950
- End of terrace house
- Two Bedrooms
- Fitted Kitchen & Bathroom
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Chain Free
Located on the outskirts of St Leonards this end of terrace house being sold with no forward chain. The property benefits from double glazing, gas central heating and accommodation comprises living room, kitchen, utility room, two bedrooms and bathroom. Internal viewing is recommended.
Fox & Sons are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £155,000 for 108 Wishing Tree Road, St Leonards on Sea, TN38 9LG. Anyone wishing to place an offer on the property should contact Fox & Sons, 33 Havelock Road, Hastings, TN34 1BE, 01424 722177 prior to exchange of contracts.
Approached via double glazed door to the side aspect and stairs rising to first floor landing and door through to
Lounge 17' 5" into bay x 10' ( 5.31m into bay x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the side aspect and a radiator.
Fitted with a range of wall and base units incorporating stainless steel sink and drainer, electric oven with gas hob with cooker hood over. Partly tiled walls and a double glazed window to the rear aspect. Serving hatch through to the
Having a single glazed door to the rear garden, space and plumbing for washing machine and a double glazed window to the side aspect.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 10' ( 4.47m x 3.05m )
Double glazed windows to the rear and side aspect and a radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" max x 8' 10" ( 4.24m max x 2.69m )
With a double glazed window and radiator.
Having a panel bath with mixer tap and shower attachment, wc, wash hand basin, fully tilled walls, radiator and a double glazed window to the rear aspect.
To the front of the property there is an area of lawn.
To the rear of the property there is a patio area leading to an area of lawn with fence and hedge boundaries.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-55799653.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HAS112291. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Hastings. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.