3 bedroom apartment for saleLeighton Road, NW5
- Stunning three bedroom apartment
- Open plan reception/ kitchen area
- Two master bedroom with en-suite
- Set in the heart of one of London's most vibrant family neighbourhoods
- Private garden
- Short walk from Kentish Town station
Set in the heart of one of London's most vibrant family neighbourhoods, a selection of luxury newly developed apartments offering the finest quality finishings in this urban environment. This beautiful development offers wonderful open plan entertaining spaces with picturesque floor to ceiling windows and private outside space to most apartments. This particular apartment is positioned on the ground and lower ground floor. Located only a short walk from Kentish Town station offering Overground rail and Underground services via the Northern Line, the delights of Hampstead Heath and the culinary highlights and array of great restaurants within close proximity. Second phase launch only four remaining units.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51435. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Olivers Town, Kentish Town - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.