2 bedroom cottage for saleGrove Cottages, Fareham
- End Of Terraced Cottage
- Two Double Bedrooms
- New Kitchen & Bathroom
- New Gas Central Heating System
- Re-Plastered Walls & Ceilings
- Quiet Setting Off Main Road
- Close To Town Centre & Train Station
- Sunny Gardens With Fruit Trees
- Neutral Décor Throughout
- No Forward Chain
DESCRIPTION This stunning two bedroom cottage has just been re-furbished and is ready for someone to move into. It is set down a pathway in a secluded position off the main road and the current owner says 'its so quiet down here and in its own Hamlet, yet still within walking distance to the town centre and train station'. The refurbishment includes a new contemporary fitted kitchen, new bathroom, new floor coverings, re-plastering, new gas central heating system and the gardens are just in the process of being finished and offer a good degree of privacy and a selection of fruit trees. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate everything this home has to offer.
KITCHEN/BREAKFAST ROOM 11' 1" x 10' 8" (3.38m x 3.25m)
LOUNGE 10' 10" x 10' 8" (3.3m x 3.25m)
BATHROOM 8' 1" x 5' 1" (2.46m x 1.55m)
FIRST FLOOR LANDING
BEDROOM ONE 10' 11" x 10' 9" (3.33m x 3.28m)
BEDROOM TWO 13' 9" x 8' 8" (4.19m x 2.64m)
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100692028603. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Beals, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.